PR application and medical records

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
tabularasa

PR application and medical records

Post by tabularasa » Wed, 26 May 2021 7:54 am

I have been seeing a psychotherapist at a private clinic for about a year's time. Now recently I found out that they will be shifting to IMH, they did tell me that I can continue seeing them in the future however that if I were to transfer my care to IMH it would be a part of my health records.

I am planning to apply for PR in the near future so I just wanted to check first if having IMH in my health records could impact my chances of obtaining a PR?

Many thanks in advance!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 9

Re: PR application and medical records

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 26 May 2021 1:19 pm

Are you currently seeing someone here in Singapore or in Sweden?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

tabularasa

Post by tabularasa » Wed, 26 May 2021 6:58 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 26 May 2021 1:19 pm
Are you currently seeing someone here in Singapore or in Sweden?
Yes, I have been seeing someone here in Singapore but at a private clinic but the therapist is shifting to IMH now so I'm worried if I see them at IMH whether it will affect my chances of getting a PR later down the line.

Appreciate the response!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 9

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 26 May 2021 8:01 pm

Probably not. How are you planning to apply for PR. Family ties or PTS (Professional Technical Scheme). I am curious how you are posting from a Sweden ISP though. Does your company have their servers in Sweden? I don't think, if treatment is being successful, it will be a worry. Seems the only two things they really worry about is HIV and TB (and Covid at the moment).
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers