Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for friends here in singapore.

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
HITLESH

Looking for friends here in singapore.

Postby HITLESH » Fri, 25 Mar 2005 4:01 pm

Hi, i m 28/m from INDIA and would like to make friends with all the people out there. Thks and cheers to u all. Singapore is the place 2 be. It's happening and lovely.

Another Indian

Making friends

Postby Another Indian » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:52 am

Hi Hitlesh,

What kind of friends r u looking for - male/female? Any age group preference? Where r u from in India if u dont mind telling

HITLESH

Postby HITLESH » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:56 pm

Well, i have no gender preferance. Looking for friends aged 20-35. Cheers!

Another Indian

Hi Hitlesh

Postby Another Indian » Fri, 08 Apr 2005 4:55 pm

HITLESH wrote:Well, i have no gender preferance. Looking for friends aged 20-35. Cheers!

Hi Hitlesh,

Do u have any email ID or contact number.

Lets exchange more thoughts in the mean time. I am a north Indian in Singapore - working here in Finance sector.

HITLESH

Postby HITLESH » Sat, 09 Apr 2005 11:21 am

It's written below. Or u send me a personal msg from the EXPATS forum. Cheers! :D

Another Indian

Hi Hitlesh

Postby Another Indian » Thu, 12 May 2005 3:15 pm

HITLESH wrote:It's written below. Or u send me a personal msg from the EXPATS forum. Cheers! :D

Hi Hitlesh,

Sorry for the long delay. Had gone to India for a vacation.

Back now. I am not a registered member of the group so I could not see your email address and could also not send you a PM, since it asks me to log in to be able to do that.

May be I can give you my email and you can reply to it then.

My email is: rh197700@hotmail.com

Just mention ur name in the subject line of ur mail - you know what when u post ur email on public forums a lot of junk mail starts to come into ur mailbox, so I kinda avoid posting my email address as much as possible so I delete mails from unknown contacts, just in case it is a virus or so. My laptop got screwed up a few times because of virus in the mails.

Hope to hear from you soon. tell me more about yourself, where r u from in India and what do u do in Singapore. How do u kill ur time in Singapore. Being a bachelor I find it a challenge !

Regards
Nik