Singapore Expats

UK Curriculum

Discuss various International School options for your children here.
Lionheart

UK Curriculum

Post by Lionheart » Thu, 20 May 2021 4:22 am

I am a single father with a six year old son and looking to relocate to Singapore. Will form a company on behalf of an Australian entity. As a youngster, I lived in Singapore, in the Tanglin area and would quite like to live there again.

My son is at school in the UK (Year 1) and I'd be looking for an International School that follows the UK Curriculum. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: UK Curriculum

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 20 May 2021 1:50 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Thu, 20 May 2021 4:22 am
I am a single father with a six year old son and looking to relocate to Singapore. Will form a company on behalf of an Australian entity. As a youngster, I lived in Singapore, in the Tanglin area and would quite like to live there again.

My son is at school in the UK (Year 1) and I'd be looking for an International School that follows the UK Curriculum. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
https://whichschooladvisor.com/singapor ... ingapore/2

Consider Tanglin Trust.

Lionheart

Post by Lionheart » Thu, 20 May 2021 5:47 pm

Hi Lisa, Tanglin Trust is the one that I am focussed on. Have you heard any comments about it or have experience of it/ Thanks

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 22 May 2021 4:36 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Thu, 20 May 2021 5:47 pm
Hi Lisa, Tanglin Trust is the one that I am focussed on. Have you heard any comments about it or have experience of it/ Thanks
Have heard better things about it than most International Schools, its also a trust so you know that its not profit-driven.