Singapore Expats

Anyone have an idea what kind of haircut suits females with thin and little hair? (Hair loss)

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Jamie_coconut

Anyone have an idea what kind of haircut suits females with thin and little hair? (Hair loss)

Post by Jamie_coconut » Wed, 28 Apr 2021 3:40 pm

Hello there,

I am new here and need some advice. I was born with little and thin hair which is hard for me to pull off those nice images that I found online. Those girls have thick hair which have the volume for it. It's just sad that my bald spot is visible around top of my head (fringe area?)

So, I am wondering if there is any suggested type of haircut for such type of hair. Also, my face shape is square.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Anyone have an idea what kind of haircut suits females with thin and little hair? (Hair loss)

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 28 Apr 2021 4:02 pm

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Anyone have an idea what kind of haircut suits females with thin and little hair? (Hair loss)

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 28 Apr 2021 7:00 pm

I'm partial to girls who have the bearing to pull off shaved or fuzz only heads. Obviously you have to have a certain kind of chutzpah to pull it off but it can be a real attention getter. Works with any of the 7,689 different genders out there currently.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 29 Apr 2021 11:48 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 28 Apr 2021 7:00 pm
I'm partial to girls who have the bearing to pull off shaved or fuzz only heads. Obviously you have to have a certain kind of chutzpah to pull it off but it can be a real attention getter. Works with any of the 7,689 different genders out there currently.
For most ladies, it takes take a lot of strength to take such a jump because so much of our confidence comes from our hair. But honestly, I haven’t seen a single lady who I felt didn’t pull off the bald look.