Singapore Expats

Massage receipt with name

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
mickey1990

Massage receipt with name

Post by mickey1990 » Tue, 27 Apr 2021 4:55 pm

Hello,

my company allows us to reimburse massage payment, provided that the receipt has my name..
where can i find a massage place in singapore with official receipt?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Massage receipt with name

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:47 pm

They probably all do unless you are requesting happy endings. :devil: [-X :oops!:

It's been 6 years since your last post. Did you ever manage to get your gf/spouse? into Singapore on an LTVP/+.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

mickey1990

Post by mickey1990 » Wed, 28 Apr 2021 12:22 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:47 pm
They probably all do unless you are requesting happy endings. :devil: [-X :oops!:

It's been 6 years since your last post. Did you ever manage to get your gf/spouse? into Singapore on an LTVP/+.
yes, i guess i'm one of the lucky ones. i applied PR for my wife when we were overseas and her PR got approved. moved back since then.
Didn't do any LTVP or LTVP+ at all..

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 28 Apr 2021 1:01 pm

Congratulations, oh, and welcome back to the board. I really can't help with the massage thingy here. Maybe somebody else can.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 28 Apr 2021 1:38 pm

mickey1990 wrote:
Tue, 27 Apr 2021 4:55 pm
Hello,

my company allows us to reimburse massage payment, provided that the receipt has my name..
Most of the more “legit” places will provide an invoice if you ask. It’s just a pretty infrequent request so call ahead and make sure they can accommodate you.

ProvenPracticalFlexible
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Post by ProvenPracticalFlexible » Sun, 02 May 2021 5:30 pm

All the chiropractors should do that. I have used kissun at siglap center and another one raffles place, can't recall the name now. But basically all somewhat professional places aiming for treating office workers neck and back pains will give you receipt with your name on it. At least I've got them and claimed from company health care plan.

But as far as I know from colleagues even the TCM clinics will do that to you if you just ask.

fayetan702

Post by fayetan702 » Sat, 28 Aug 2021 12:39 am

mickey1990 wrote:
Hello,

Hello! I know a great spa that offers great services and also gives out official receipts upon payment. {Sanitized by moderator}

Apparently your comprehension of English is not so good. Strong Eagle told you what would happen if you tried it again. So, as you have tried again, you have been banned. The low IQs here amaze me sometimes. For the sake of this country, I hope you have not been allowed to breed!

lisa A

Post by lisa A » Tue, 31 Aug 2021 7:21 am

mickey1990 wrote:
Hello,

The spa that i always go , does come with the shop name on the receipt. Kyoto spa at 5 binjai park sg 589820. A very nice spa with cosy ambience.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Tue, 31 Aug 2021 10:29 pm

lisa A wrote:
Tue, 31 Aug 2021 7:21 am
mickey1990 wrote:
Hello,

The spa that i always go , does come with the shop name on the receipt. Kyoto spa at 5 binjai park sg 589820. A very nice spa with cosy ambience.
I’ve never been, how are prices?

lisa A

Post by lisa A » Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:57 am

The price is reasonable, an hour of oil massage is 60 dollar. If you take 90 min is 88 dollar and it come with warm aroma oil. What i like the most is they clean & massage you while removing your oil from your body using big warm towels. Value for money.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 22 Sep 2021 3:02 am

Sounds nice, a little pricey but not too bad. I’ll take note.