Singapore Expats

Recipe For Remove Toxins

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
thmejlfm

Recipe For Remove Toxins

Post by thmejlfm » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 2:22 pm

1 pc Japanese cucumber
4 pcs asparagus
1 pc carrot
3 pcs celery
1 pc beet root (available at Cold Storage)
1 coriander (available at Cold Storage)
3 stalks of spinach

Method:

1. Wash all the vegetables and cut into cubes
2. Blend it using a blender and add some water to it (the trick to make the drink tastier is to add something sweeter like cranberry juice, orange juice, apple juice etc...it will help bring down the vegetable taste)

I would like to know does this recipe after drinking would it cause constipation. I had drunk it for about two weeks, it seem like helping me to reduce some weight. But, I noticed these few days, I seldom pass motion. Can anybody explain? I also introduce recipe to some of my friends, they also have this problem.

Can anybody help me?

JeslynKay

Recipe

Post by JeslynKay » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 6:09 pm

I have tried it for 2 weeks, so far so good, hadn't had constipation, bowel system has been good, I guess you need to drink more water and eat more fruits to help the system flush off. Otherwise, why not try adding some prune juice to the mix?

midnightbride

Post by midnightbride » Sun, 07 Aug 2005 11:51 pm

whats the side effects? constant passing out motion or urine? i drank it and i find myself bloated though. i dont know if i should continue drinking or not. advise anyone? (: