Singapore Expats

Is Disney Plus worth subscribing??

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
SGExpat372

Is Disney Plus worth subscribing??

Post by SGExpat372 » Sat, 03 Apr 2021 12:35 pm

I've heard a lot about Disney Plus and their original series like Winter Solider, Wandavision. What other good movies are there, is it worth subscribing?

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Is Disney Plus worth subscribing??

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 04 Apr 2021 1:01 am

Yes, definitely recommend. I’ve had it since its introduction in Singapore about a month ago. The app is easy to use on the iPhone and the iPad, I haven’t used it on my Mac yet since I use it for work. For the sheer variety of programs available, I think its worth the price. I’m currently watching blackish, I just finished watching fresh off the boat. Both are great.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Post by abbby » Sun, 04 Apr 2021 10:28 am

It's pretty good, switched up my netflix for disney plus. Netflix did get boring after a while as they were usually old movies. Disney plus has been great so far, if you're a Marvel/Disney fan.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Mon, 05 Apr 2021 3:20 am

My sentiments exactly. At some point, I just got sick of netflix, almost as if there was nothing new to watch. Disney+ is great, give it a try for a month, toy have nothing to lose really.

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by Addadude » Mon, 05 Apr 2021 9:14 am

IN addition to Marvel, Disney+ also has the Star channel which has some great TV shows and movies. I finally finished up ALL the X-File seasons, my SO loves Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, and Big Sky (which has a shocker of an ending in just the first episode...)
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Mon, 05 Apr 2021 10:25 am

I’ve heard pretty great things about Grey’s Anatomy, I’m just not sure I want to commit myself to 17 long seasons.