Singapore Expats Forum

Driving Instructor

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

e1506n

looking for private instructor

Postby e1506n » Wed, 05 Sep 2007 2:16 pm

tinyfingers wrote:Hi, I have a driving instructor who is very patient as well and his pick-up point is at Jurong East MRT. You can leave me a msg here with ya email and i'll pass you his contacts.

hi, is it possible to pass his detail to me? coz m looking for a private instructor. my email is eileen_jay15@yahoo.com

tks.

mylife

Postby mylife » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 1:20 pm

latay wrote:Hi Tiger, I would like to recommend my driving instructor. He is able to able to teach new learners as well as refreshers (auto and manual). A very patient man and fees are affordable. Able to converse in chinese and also english.

Off peak rates starting from $20. :lol:

His name is Mr Tay and can be contacted at 9489 2345.

May i know where is he operating?

Kane Lee

Searching Good Friendly and Patient Driving Instructor

Postby Kane Lee » Tue, 08 Jul 2008 3:14 pm

Actually, I am looking for a good and patient driving instructor who teaches auto. Anyone can recommend a good private instructor either in Yio Chu Chang , amk or ubi.

I have a private instructor in ubi but I want to switch to a new good and patient instructor. This instructor in ubi is really impatient and likes to scold me. He do not like to teach a slow learner like me at all. He make me feel very stressed and discouraged.

Anyone can help me to find a good patient auto instructor?

Kane

iteo

Postby iteo » Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:39 pm

latay wrote:Hi Tiger, I would like to recommend my driving instructor. He is able to able to teach new learners as well as refreshers (auto and manual). A very patient man and fees are affordable. Able to converse in chinese and also english.

Off peak rates starting from $20. :lol:

His name is Mr Tay and can be contacted at 9489 2345.

hi latay,

can describe this mr tay's personality? very very patient and won't scold? hehhee

i am looking for auto pte instructor as well in amk.. anyone has any good recommendation, do email me at iteo74@yahoo.com.sg

previously took manual from this instructor but cannot tahan his loudness and temper anymore....

greatly appreciate your help!! thanks!!

maneo
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Driving Instructor

Postby maneo » Wed, 27 Aug 2008 7:27 am

Tiger wrote:Hi!, I am looking for a very patient private driving instructor is SSDC because I am a very slow learner. Anyone can recommend? Thanks.

So, why do you want to spend outrageous sums on a car and put yourself in harm's way out on the roads, especially when the public transport system is so good?

Disclaimer:
Driver annoyed by frequent encounters with slow learners on the road.
8-)