Singapore Expats Forum
 

Thanks

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
vinology
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:13 am

Thanks

Post by vinology » Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:42 pm

Thanks
Last edited by vinology on Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PNGMK
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 7977
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Sinkapore

Re: SECOND TIME - PR STILL PENDING

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 23 Mar 2021 12:57 pm

That is an incredibly low salary for your level. I think that's the problem if you are rejected.

However hang in there.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

vinology
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:13 am

Re: SECOND TIME - PR STILL PENDING

Post by vinology » Tue, 23 Mar 2021 1:30 pm

PNGMK wrote:That is an incredibly low salary for your level. I think that's the problem if you are rejected.

However hang in there.
Thanks Image for your reply .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37997
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 2
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: SECOND TIME - PR STILL PENDING

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 23 Mar 2021 2:22 pm

Based on his salary and the fact that he switched from what I'm guessing was an S pass to an LTVP after he got married, by applying under family ties, his income will not be considered. His wife's salary is a bit on the low side to act as sponsor. I wish them luck, but frankly I don't see it happening. Not, at least, until his wife's basic gets to around $4.5~5K /month. His salary isn't enough to warrant an application under PTS and should she get pregnant, then it will not look good.

therat
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 2:23 pm

Re: SECOND TIME - PR STILL PENDING

Post by therat » Tue, 23 Mar 2021 3:01 pm

Feb 2018 - ROM
Jan 2020 - 1st PR reject
July 2020 - applied PR (2nd time) still pending.
Sept 2020 - baby boy born

Who is taking care the baby boy?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37997
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 2
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: SECOND TIME - PR STILL PENDING

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 23 Mar 2021 3:49 pm

Probably M'sian Indian mother. However, if like my parents when I was small, They always worked shift work opposite each other. If wife is nurse she could be assigned to evening or night shift so the husband can take care of the baby when off.

vinology
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:13 am

Re: SECOND TIME - PR STILL PENDING

Post by vinology » Tue, 23 Mar 2021 4:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Based on his salary and the fact that he switched from what I'm guessing was an S pass to an LTVP after he got married, by applying under family ties, his income will not be considered. His wife's salary is a bit on the low side to act as sponsor. I wish them luck, but frankly I don't see it happening. Not, at least, until his wife's basic gets to around $4.5~5K /month. His salary isn't enough to warrant an application under PTS and should she get pregnant, then it will not look good.
Dear SundayMorningStaple, Thanks for your reply tooImage.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinology
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:13 am

Re: SECOND TIME - PR STILL PENDING

Post by vinology » Tue, 23 Mar 2021 4:20 pm

therat wrote:Feb 2018 - ROM
Jan 2020 - 1st PR reject
July 2020 - applied PR (2nd time) still pending.
Sept 2020 - baby boy born

Who is taking care the baby boy?
Shift work. Me and wife taking care the baby Image.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests