Expats get covid letter for vaccination?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
User avatar
ProvenPracticalFlexible
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 8:50 pm
Answers: 1
Location: East Coast

Re: Expats get covid letter for vaccination?

Post by ProvenPracticalFlexible » Thu, 06 May 2021 10:50 am

PNGMK wrote:
Thu, 06 May 2021 9:05 am
Just hurry up lah and vaccinate everyone. They have the capacity FFS!
Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people who don't want to take it, with comments like I don't need it as I'm not planning to travel oversees (a few taxi drivers gave me that excuse), not to mention the paranoids.

If only there was some benefits, that people felt more, like restaurants that only allow vaccinated adults, or shorter time at quarantine hotels etc. Technically with the tracetogether that connects to your IC number, it shouldn't be that difficult to implement. Then check-in it would accept the check-in for vaccinated only or something similar.

Lisafuller
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 958
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm

Re: Expats get covid letter for vaccination?

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 06 May 2021 3:34 pm

PNGMK wrote:
Thu, 06 May 2021 9:05 am
Just hurry up lah and vaccinate everyone. They have the capacity FFS!
My thoughts exactly. For the safety of everyone, they should make it mandatory.

User avatar
PNGMK
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Sinkapore

Re: Expats get covid letter for vaccination?

Post by PNGMK » Thu, 06 May 2021 9:07 pm

ProvenPracticalFlexible wrote:
Thu, 06 May 2021 10:50 am
PNGMK wrote:
Thu, 06 May 2021 9:05 am
Just hurry up lah and vaccinate everyone. They have the capacity FFS!
Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people who don't want to take it, with comments like I don't need it as I'm not planning to travel oversees (a few taxi drivers gave me that excuse), not to mention the paranoids.

If only there was some benefits, that people felt more, like restaurants that only allow vaccinated adults, or shorter time at quarantine hotels etc. Technically with the tracetogether that connects to your IC number, it shouldn't be that difficult to implement. Then check-in it would accept the check-in for vaccinated only or something similar.
This is why some highly vocal folks in the know in the US are advocating the CDC to open up a list of things vaccinated folks can do ASAP.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

User avatar
PNGMK
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8100
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Location: Sinkapore

Re: Expats get covid letter for vaccination?

Post by PNGMK » Thu, 06 May 2021 9:09 pm

Lisafuller wrote:
Thu, 06 May 2021 3:34 pm
PNGMK wrote:
Thu, 06 May 2021 9:05 am
Just hurry up lah and vaccinate everyone. They have the capacity FFS!
My thoughts exactly. For the safety of everyone, they should make it mandatory.
I understand < 45 opens in June. I would hope it could be brought forward two weeks. With the India variant running wild we need all to be vaccinated.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests