Singapore Expats

Chinese Native Speaker to exchange your English

Want to learn a new language? Find someone who can help here.
njfuahui

Chinese Native Speaker to exchange your English

Post by njfuahui » Sat, 06 Mar 2021 12:31 am

Hi Expats,

I am a Chinese native speaker(Female), and i can speak english at an average level after passing China's University Exams.

Staying in Singapore for several years, and working and staying with Chinese friends, I didn't improve too much about my speaking.I need to practice speaking and listening for my work which needs a lot of presentation, communication and negotiation.

But sometime I speak very fast, sometime I use the in accurate word, articulation also has some problem. I would like to exchange for your English to practice and learn each other. Also we can share some experience on work or interpersonal skills.

I can teach you Chinese Mandarin with my good level of Chinese writing and speaking.

The location I would like to meet is at some coffeeshop or bar in the central/North East of Singapore. Hanging out for hiking/walking is also fine.

We don't have to learn by pre-set topic, we can make friends and share hobbies if you like.

Welcome to PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Chinese Native Speaker to exchange your English

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 20 Mar 2021 8:42 pm

I have said this numerous times, but I will say it again for the benefit of anyone reading this post in the future. Seeing as it has been quite some time since you have posted with no replies, I suggest that you try using the duolingo app until you find someone. It’s a free and very easy way to learn a new language. I’ve never used it for English, but it has helped my Spanish tremendously.

lialechtka

Re: Chinese Native Speaker to exchange your English

Post by lialechtka » Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:13 pm

Hi there,

I desperately need to practice my mandarin (intermediate level/HSK5). Happy yo help anyone with English, French or Russian in exchange.

Thanks,