PR Approved 2021

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
WoShiDavid1995
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 12:26 am

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by WoShiDavid1995 » Wed, 15 Sep 2021 9:01 pm

callmediego wrote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 4:56 pm
Still waiting on my PR application too. Submitted in Mar 2021 (almost 6 months). Wondering if anyone who applied around the same period (or even after) has received their outcome?

Age 25
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese Male
Education: Singapore Local Sec School + Local JC + NUS (also on a 3 Year MOE Tuition Bond)
Occupation: Graduate Analyst at a Bank
Salary: 70k excl bonus
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 11+ years
Total work experience: Applied slightly after my 6 month payslip. But currently more than a year of working experience

Would appreciate any help!
Pretty much guaranteed to get approved unless you have a criminal record or sth, since you studied here AND you are Malaysian Chinese

HODL
Member
Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 4:10 pm

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by HODL » Thu, 16 Sep 2021 5:21 pm

callmediego wrote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 4:56 pm
Still waiting on my PR application too. Submitted in Mar 2021 (almost 6 months). Wondering if anyone who applied around the same period (or even after) has received their outcome?

Age 25
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese Male
Education: Singapore Local Sec School + Local JC + NUS (also on a 3 Year MOE Tuition Bond)
Occupation: Graduate Analyst at a Bank
Salary: 70k excl bonus
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 11+ years
Total work experience: Applied slightly after my 6 month payslip. But currently more than a year of working experience

Would appreciate any help!
i have similar profile as u, except im here since kindergarten > pri > sec > poly > uni (outside of sg).
also applied after got 6months payslip. (on tuition bond as well).
goodluck...

callmediego
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 3:07 pm

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by callmediego » Mon, 20 Sep 2021 2:35 pm

HODL wrote:
Thu, 16 Sep 2021 5:21 pm
callmediego wrote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 4:56 pm
Still waiting on my PR application too. Submitted in Mar 2021 (almost 6 months). Wondering if anyone who applied around the same period (or even after) has received their outcome?

Age 25
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese Male
Education: Singapore Local Sec School + Local JC + NUS (also on a 3 Year MOE Tuition Bond)
Occupation: Graduate Analyst at a Bank
Salary: 70k excl bonus
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 11+ years
Total work experience: Applied slightly after my 6 month payslip. But currently more than a year of working experience

Would appreciate any help!
i have similar profile as u, except im here since kindergarten > pri > sec > poly > uni (outside of sg).
also applied after got 6months payslip. (on tuition bond as well).
goodluck...
Good luck man, any chance you've heard of people with similar profiles (and applied around the same time) being approved/rejected?

WiliP.Wong
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 1:41 pm

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by WiliP.Wong » Fri, 24 Sep 2021 1:47 pm

I applied in June 2020 for the first time, and received IPA in 2021 Aug (14 months later)

Age: 42 (at the time of application)
Nationality: Indonesian Chinese Male
Education: Indonesian Uni
Occupation: Manager for luxury retail company
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 12 years (at time of application)

In May 2021 I received a reply from ICA asking for more documents, and submitted it via ICA website.

Hope this helps with the statistic.

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4080
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 24 Sep 2021 4:52 pm

WiliP.Wong wrote:
Fri, 24 Sep 2021 1:47 pm
I applied in June 2020 for the first time, and received IPA in 2021 Aug (14 months later)

Age: 42 (at the time of application)
Nationality: Indonesian Chinese Male
Education: Indonesian Uni
Occupation: Manager for luxury retail company
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 12 years (at time of application)

In May 2021 I received a reply from ICA asking for more documents, and submitted it via ICA website.

Hope this helps with the statistic.
Congrats.
Ethnicity and duration of stay in SG were the main factors.

Lisafuller
Director
Director
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 26 Sep 2021 1:12 am

WiliP.Wong wrote:
Fri, 24 Sep 2021 1:47 pm
I applied in June 2020 for the first time, and received IPA in 2021 Aug (14 months later)

Age: 42 (at the time of application)
Nationality: Indonesian Chinese Male
Education: Indonesian Uni
Occupation: Manager for luxury retail company
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 12 years (at time of application)

In May 2021 I received a reply from ICA asking for more documents, and submitted it via ICA website.

Hope this helps with the statistic.
Congrats, good for you!

Lisafuller
Director
Director
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 26 Sep 2021 1:14 am

callmediego wrote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 4:56 pm
Still waiting on my PR application too. Submitted in Mar 2021 (almost 6 months). Wondering if anyone who applied around the same period (or even after) has received their outcome?

Age 25
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese Male
Education: Singapore Local Sec School + Local JC + NUS (also on a 3 Year MOE Tuition Bond)
Occupation: Graduate Analyst at a Bank
Salary: 70k excl bonus
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 11+ years
Total work experience: Applied slightly after my 6 month payslip. But currently more than a year of working experience

Would appreciate any help!
Seems like a good chance, big ethnic quota, long stay in Singapore, salary is also pretty decent. Best of luck.

Lisafuller
Director
Director
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 26 Sep 2021 1:21 am

Annesr wrote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 2:29 pm
Hi All,

I've submitted my PR application for 6 months now but would like your opinion to see if my chances are good.

Age: 25
Nationality/ Race: Malaysian Chinese (Female)
Education: Malaysia Diploma (aviation)
Occupation: Aerospace Technician
Salary: 30K exl bonus
Pass Type: S Pass
Years in Singapore : 4 years
Total years of work experience: 5 years

Felt like my chances are slim because of my low salary and qualifications.
And status is still under pending.

Thank you!
Salary is low but the racial quota will help you out.

Lisafuller
Director
Director
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 26 Sep 2021 1:21 am

WoShiDavid1995 wrote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 9:01 pm
callmediego wrote:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 4:56 pm
Still waiting on my PR application too. Submitted in Mar 2021 (almost 6 months). Wondering if anyone who applied around the same period (or even after) has received their outcome?

Age 25
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese Male
Education: Singapore Local Sec School + Local JC + NUS (also on a 3 Year MOE Tuition Bond)
Occupation: Graduate Analyst at a Bank
Salary: 70k excl bonus
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 11+ years
Total work experience: Applied slightly after my 6 month payslip. But currently more than a year of working experience

Would appreciate any help!
Pretty much guaranteed to get approved unless you have a criminal record or sth, since you studied here AND you are Malaysian Chinese
I think the salary is decent as well, clearly won’t be a financial liability to the country.

nikb2020
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 3:20 pm

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by nikb2020 » Mon, 27 Sep 2021 9:01 am

I just recently moved to another employer. But I've been working here in singapore for years now. can I already apply for PR, or do I need to wait to get my 6th month payslip in my new employer? since it's part of the explanatory_notes_and_document_list_for_PTS checklist requirements.

can I just combine my previous employer payslips with my current to fulfill the 6mon payslip requirements?

thanks in advance!

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4080
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 27 Sep 2021 9:17 am

nikb2020 wrote:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 9:01 am
I just recently moved to another employer. But I've been working here in singapore for years now. can I already apply for PR, or do I need to wait to get my 6th month payslip in my new employer? since it's part of the explanatory_notes_and_document_list_for_PTS checklist requirements.

can I just combine my previous employer payslips with my current to fulfill the 6mon payslip requirements?

thanks in advance!
Practically you can, but it would be good if you wait for few months with the new employer and then apply.

nikb2020
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 3:20 pm

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by nikb2020 » Tue, 28 Sep 2021 9:37 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 9:17 am
nikb2020 wrote:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 9:01 am
I just recently moved to another employer. But I've been working here in singapore for years now. can I already apply for PR, or do I need to wait to get my 6th month payslip in my new employer? since it's part of the explanatory_notes_and_document_list_for_PTS checklist requirements.

can I just combine my previous employer payslips with my current to fulfill the 6mon payslip requirements?

thanks in advance!
Practically you can, but it would be good if you wait for few months with the new employer and then apply.
Thanks for the response. like what's a good duration before I apply? 3mons? 6mons?

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4080
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 28 Sep 2021 10:52 pm

nikb2020 wrote:
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 9:37 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 9:17 am
nikb2020 wrote:
Mon, 27 Sep 2021 9:01 am
I just recently moved to another employer. But I've been working here in singapore for years now. can I already apply for PR, or do I need to wait to get my 6th month payslip in my new employer? since it's part of the explanatory_notes_and_document_list_for_PTS checklist requirements.

can I just combine my previous employer payslips with my current to fulfill the 6mon payslip requirements?

thanks in advance!
Practically you can, but it would be good if you wait for few months with the new employer and then apply.
Thanks for the response. like what's a good duration before I apply? 3mons? 6mons?
6 months

Achilles11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 2:49 pm

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by Achilles11 » Wed, 06 Oct 2021 2:56 pm

Long time lurker so thought I'd share also

Waiting on PR application. Applied around mid April and still waiting

Age 29
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese Male
Education: UK Degree + Master in Singapore
Occupation: Manager in startup
Salary: 96k
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 2+ years
Applied right after my 6 month payslip

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4080
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Approved 2021

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 06 Oct 2021 3:17 pm

Achilles11 wrote:
Wed, 06 Oct 2021 2:56 pm
Long time lurker so thought I'd share also

Waiting on PR application. Applied around mid April and still waiting

Age 29
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese Male
Education: UK Degree + Master in Singapore
Occupation: Manager in startup
Salary: 96k
Pass: Employment Pass
Years in Singapore: 2+ years
Applied right after my 6 month payslip
Likely will get it

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests