Singapore Expats Forum

Disney plus

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
abbby
Editor
Editor
Answers: 1

Disney plus

Post by abbby » Tue, 23 Feb 2021 4:06 pm

Has anyone subscribed? Not much information ..
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

bro75
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Disney plus

Post by bro75 » Tue, 23 Feb 2021 6:01 pm

I just subscribed to it. What do you want to know?

- It costs almost 12 sgd per month or 120 sgd per year (cheaper to get the annual plan). Acc to friends, it is 12 months free with a new starhub contract (tv or broadband , not sure).
- Comes with 4 users. You can set the user to adult or kid. Kids will have restrictions on what movies / tv shows they can watch. I do not understand yet the threshold of restriction.
- It has starwars, marvell, disney, pixar, natgeo and others

I have not started watching any of its shows yet but my daughter has.

Lisafuller
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Disney plus

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 25 Feb 2021 10:49 am

I just subscribed yesterday. I chose to spring for the 12 month plan, as you save around 15%. The selection is pretty huge, I see quite a few titles that are not even available on Netflix. I think Disney+ would be best for kids- there is a huge number of kids shows and movies, many of which no longer air on tv anymore, and none of which are available on other paid-streaming sites.