Singapore Expats

Moving a child to Singapore

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 12:26 pm

Moving a child to Singapore

Post by who011 » Wed, 17 Feb 2021 7:07 pm

Hi Experts,

Asking on behalf of friend again.

1. Both husband and wife are holding S pass and they are from China.
2. Recently applied PR together but got rejected (Wife main applicant and applied for husband and son)

However, they planning to move their Son (3 y.o) to Singapore, since they are not an EP holder. Is there any other ways they could do? Minimum salary for S Pass holder to apply DP need 6k, which they did not fall under the category.

Please advise.

User avatar
Posts: 9088
Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
Answers: 10
Location: Sinkapore

Re: Moving a child to Singapore

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 17 Feb 2021 9:51 pm

Student Pass and study mama visa maybe.

S Pass to PR not possible.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests