"Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

One World International School




Sponsored by:

Singapore Immigration Experts
Brainlessbraindead
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 10:38 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by Brainlessbraindead » Mon, 07 Jun 2021 10:42 pm

Hi all!

My submit button disappeared today! Got me scared for a minute so googled why immediately and that's how I found you. Please wish me luck even though I doubt it will be approved! Will come back to let you guys know my results

Brainlessbraindead
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 07 Jun 2021 10:38 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by Brainlessbraindead » Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:35 pm

Hey all!

It's me again. That was quick lol. Anyways, got my letter today. The site says pending but the letter says not successful. Oh well. Good luck to those still waiting!

sndy
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 9:54 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by sndy » Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:09 am

Brainlessbraindead wrote:
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:35 pm
Hey all!

It's me again. That was quick lol. Anyways, got my letter today. The site says pending but the letter says not successful. Oh well. Good luck to those still waiting!
Congrats!!

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 38301
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 2
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 11 Jun 2021 1:08 pm

sndy wrote:
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:09 am
Brainlessbraindead wrote:
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:35 pm
Hey all!

It's me again. That was quick lol. Anyways, got my letter today. The site says pending but the letter says not successful. Oh well. Good luck to those still waiting!
Congrats!!
sndy, facetious or not, that was a pretty shitty response. (congrats for not being successful? - FAIL) :-o
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

sndy
Member
Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 9:54 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by sndy » Sat, 12 Jun 2021 2:08 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 1:08 pm
sndy wrote:
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:09 am
Brainlessbraindead wrote:
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 11:35 pm
Hey all!

It's me again. That was quick lol. Anyways, got my letter today. The site says pending but the letter says not successful. Oh well. Good luck to those still waiting!
Congrats!!
sndy, facetious or not, that was a pretty shitty response. (congrats for not being successful? - FAIL) :-o

Ah.. my bad didn't see the 'not', wasn't intentional.
@Brainlessbraindead good luck for next application.

SZM78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 4:42 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by SZM78 » Fri, 18 Jun 2021 5:46 pm

mssunshine wrote:
Fri, 09 Apr 2021 9:07 pm
Hi all, mine disappeared since 31/3/21 too, still pending as at now. But I saw another tip on checking on approvals in other portal, check thru cpf page and it works!

Go to cpf online service menu>my request>Healthcare matters>MediShield life and careshield life declaration for PR applicant

If you are able to declare means that the PR application was approved.

And I saw my ICA reference no. on that page. 😉
Hope this helpful to you all.

Hi mssunshine,

If i can see the ICA reference number mean approved ?

SZM78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 4:42 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by SZM78 » Fri, 18 Jun 2021 5:52 pm

SZM78 wrote:
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 5:46 pm
mssunshine wrote:
Fri, 09 Apr 2021 9:07 pm
Hi all, mine disappeared since 31/3/21 too, still pending as at now. But I saw another tip on checking on approvals in other portal, check thru cpf page and it works!

Go to cpf online service menu>my request>Healthcare matters>MediShield life and careshield life declaration for PR applicant

If you are able to declare means that the PR application was approved.

And I saw my ICA reference no. on that page. 😉
Hope this helpful to you all.

Is this statement is true ? Can anyone able to see their reference number?

SZM78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 4:42 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by SZM78 » Fri, 18 Jun 2021 5:53 pm

SZM78 wrote:
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 5:46 pm
mssunshine wrote:
Fri, 09 Apr 2021 9:07 pm
Hi all, mine disappeared since 31/3/21 too, still pending as at now. But I saw another tip on checking on approvals in other portal, check thru cpf page and it works!

Go to cpf online service menu>my request>Healthcare matters>MediShield life and careshield life declaration for PR applicant

If you are able to declare means that the PR application was approved.

SZM78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 4:42 pm

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by SZM78 » Fri, 18 Jun 2021 9:28 pm

SZM78 wrote:
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 5:46 pm
mssunshine wrote:
Fri, 09 Apr 2021 9:07 pm
Hi all, mine disappeared since 31/3/21 too, still pending as at now. But I saw another tip on checking on approvals in other portal, check thru cpf page and it works!

Go to cpf online service menu>my request>Healthcare matters>MediShield life and careshield life declaration for PR applicant

If you are able to declare means that the PR application was approved.

And I saw my ICA reference no. on that page. 😉
Hope this helpful to you all.


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Relocating, Moving to Singapore”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests