Singapore Expats

"Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
bytemart

Re: "Proceed to upload documents" button is missing in ICA Website

Post by bytemart » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 8:01 am

Congratulations mssunshine. Excellent stuff. 👏

thedesiboy

Post by thedesiboy » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:06 am

Hi Mssunshine, thanks for sharing this information. How long did your overall Application Processing take (until the Proceed to Upload Documents button was missing and until you received Approval)?

Mine is not appearing either when I check the Application Status now. Also, when you accessed the Medishield form, did you mean that the PR Application is Approved if it gives you the option/page to Start filling up the form or do you have to click on "Start" to actually find out? Just being cautious here as I don't want to play around with it.

bytemart

Post by bytemart » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:16 am

I’d say it’s more of a failed login than playing around. It’s same as trying to log into my MyCareersFuture and getting this notification ‘MyCareersFuture is a service provided for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only’.

Probably don’t it every hour or few hours though.

mssunshine

Post by mssunshine » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:16 am

thedesiboy wrote:Hi Mssunshine, thanks for sharing this information. How long did your overall Application Processing take (until the Proceed to Upload Documents button was missing and until you received Approval)?

Mine is not appearing either when I check the Application Status now. Also, when you accessed the Medishield form, did you mean that the PR Application is Approved if it gives you the option/page to Start filling up the form or do you have to click on "Start" to actually find out? Just being cautious here as I don't want to play around with it.

Upload doc button missing on 31/3/21 and status change to approved on 11/4/21. Approval date shows 8/4/21 tho.

You will see your ICA reference no. if approved, if not you will only seeing ‘Only PR applicant is able to complete his/her health declaration via their Singpass.’

I assume that the PR was approved on 8/4/21 and cpf portal updated on point which the ICA status not updated yet.

Hope this helpful to you.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedesiboy

Post by thedesiboy » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:28 am

Thanks for sharing the timeline! However, regarding the Medishield Form when I open the Portal I am able to Access it and click on the form. After this, do I have to click on "Agree to Terms and Conditions" and then click on "Start" to actually see this Page with the ICA Reference Number or do you mean I should be able to see the reference number on this same page where it says "Start"?

truthhurts1
Chatter
Chatter

Post by truthhurts1 » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:54 am

thedesiboy wrote:
Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:28 am
Thanks for sharing the timeline! However, regarding the Medishield Form when I open the Portal I am able to Access it and click on the form. After this, do I have to click on "Agree to Terms and Conditions" and then click on "Start" to actually see this Page with the ICA Reference Number or do you mean I should be able to see the reference number on this same page where it says "Start"?

HI desiboy

Did you get your result yet? I cant see my Submit Documents tab since 26th March but no result yet, Looks like it should be a REJECTION but wanna get it outta my way ASAP lol

thedesiboy

Post by thedesiboy » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:27 pm

Hi Truthhurts1, I haven't received any update yet. The Submit Documents tab went missing for me 2 days ago. Hoping for the Best :)

truthhurts1
Chatter
Chatter

Post by truthhurts1 » Mon, 12 Apr 2021 2:22 pm

thedesiboy wrote:
Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:27 pm
Hi Truthhurts1, I haven't received any update yet. The Submit Documents tab went missing for me 2 days ago. Hoping for the Best :)
Ok man good luck, keep us informed.
I tried to check the option with the cpfonline thing and it brings me to the page saying something like “Only Singapore Permanent Resident can access this page”
I am going to wait for a result either good or bad.

thedesiboy

Post by thedesiboy » Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:24 am

Yes, definitely. Any update on your outcome yet? By the way, when did you submit your Application?

I've been viewing different posts and believe many timelines are different. Some people have got their outcome after one or two weeks of the document button going missing and some after many weeks. In both cases, a mix of Positive and Negative Outcomes. I don't think there's a fixed pattern. Let's see, hope for the Best!

truthhurts1
Chatter
Chatter

Post by truthhurts1 » Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:30 am

thedesiboy wrote:
Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:24 am
Yes, definitely. Any update on your outcome yet? By the way, when did you submit your Application?

I've been viewing different posts and believe many timelines are different. Some people have got their outcome after one or two weeks of the document button going missing and some after many weeks. In both cases, a mix of Positive and Negative Outcomes. I don't think there's a fixed pattern. Let's see, hope for the Best!

Hi Desiboy no update on my outcome yet as of today morning.
Yes lets wait and see.
It wont be disappointing since I don’t have high hopes, seems like a lottery man 🤣

truthhurts1
Chatter
Chatter

Post by truthhurts1 » Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:31 am

truthhurts1 wrote:
Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:30 am
thedesiboy wrote:
Tue, 13 Apr 2021 10:24 am

Hi Desiboy I submitted my application mid December
There’s no update on my outcome yet as of today morning, the submit documents tab is missing since around 31 march as I remember.
Yes lets wait and see.
It wont be disappointing since I don’t have high hopes, seems like a lottery man 🤣

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 13 Apr 2021 6:24 pm

Remember folks, when they ask you to upload a document after your application has been in for some time, it is because they need additional information to make a judgement. Often time, if that document is from your home country, or the information contained therein is from your country, they will have to vet that document or the information given. This takes time. However, It may be the only bit of information that they need, so the button is removed. Should they need additional documentation down the road they will send you a request and the button will be reactivated for that purpose. But the appearance or disappearance of the button is indicative of nothing in of itself.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

thedesiboy

Post by thedesiboy » Tue, 13 Apr 2021 8:49 pm

Hi SMS, thanks for the information. I got the Submit Documents Button Appearing about 3 weeks after submitting my Application. It was there for a few months and disappeared suddenly. During this time, I didn't get any request to actually submit any specific document. That's why I was wondering if this indicates that I'll hear back soon.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 13 Apr 2021 8:54 pm

thedesiboy wrote:
Tue, 13 Apr 2021 8:49 pm
Hi SMS, thanks for the information. I got the Submit Documents Button Appearing about 3 weeks after submitting my Application. It was there for a few months and disappeared suddenly. During this time, I didn't get any request to actually submit any specific document. That's why I was wondering if this indicates that I'll hear back soon.
Can I please ask how long are you working in SG?

thedesiboy

Post by thedesiboy » Wed, 14 Apr 2021 1:01 am

Sure, I've been working in Singapore for 2 years. However, I've also Studied here prior to starting work.