Meaning of Chronological order in PR Application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
vidhya.vc

Meaning of Chronological order in PR Application

Post by vidhya.vc » Tue, 19 Jan 2021 1:16 am

Hello,

Can someone advise the expected flow of chronological order [recent to old (or) old to recent] in PR application.

1) Under full employment history it's mentioned Chronological order - start from current - this is no confusion here, it's straightforward.

2) For educational and professional qualification it's just mentioned chronological order (no direction is mentioned) - My assumption is if it starts from old to recent, it gives them a logical understanding of progress related to education.

3) Similar to (2), for address details of last 10 years, my assumption is it's easy to read if starts from old to recent, since we already provide current address in first page of application.

Do any one have other thoughts / recommendations. Please advise.

Thanks in advance

shunkwugga

Re: Meaning of Chronological order in PR Application

Post by shunkwugga » Tue, 19 Jan 2021 7:43 am

With things like this, unless its stated otherwise, its USUALLY safe to apply the same methodology across the document. If it were me, I'd keep it uniform and apply whatever order they said to apply to the whole document. I would assume that if they needed the other sections in a different or specific order, they would indicate as much.
Who is this 'General Failure' and why is he reading my hard drive?