Singapore Expats Forum
 

EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
SingaporeEP
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:20 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by SingaporeEP » Mon, 25 Jan 2021 2:27 pm

Congratulations @wishsingapore

Which country did you apply from, did you ever had SG experience in past, can you share details on application.

All the best;

fookui
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 7:20 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by fookui » Mon, 25 Jan 2021 8:22 pm

My entry permit approved today. My company applied on 21Jan approved on 25Jan. I booked my flight ticket on 7Feb and get ready for quarantine.

fookui
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 7:20 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by fookui » Mon, 25 Jan 2021 8:39 pm

wishsingapore wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:02 am
Got my EP visa approved.
Can anyone let me know how long does it take to get the DP approved?
Congratulations!

Closetwarrior
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 9:01 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by Closetwarrior » Mon, 25 Jan 2021 9:26 pm

A quick question everyone seeking your input on my situation - I (Age 42, Indian)work with a global MN company - 110K per annum (3.5 years, 1 EP renewed, promoted to a Director role in early 2020) wife on DP(LOC) with 40K per annum. We have two segment in our org (one is Asia pacific and other is Singapore local entity) - Singapore local entity is under FCF watchlist (where my wife is under LOC) whereas Asia pacific entity is not. EP valid till End July but HR has already sent for renewal (on 19th) and awaiting result. What is the probable outcome and your take on the situation. Any answer & critic is highly welcome. Thanks. :???:

fookui
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 7:20 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by fookui » Mon, 25 Jan 2021 10:44 pm

Closetwarrior wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 9:26 pm
A quick question everyone seeking your input on my situation - I (Age 42, Indian)work with a global MN company - 110K per annum (3.5 years, 1 EP renewed, promoted to a Director role in early 2020) wife on DP(LOC) with 40K per annum. We have two segment in our org (one is Asia pacific and other is Singapore local entity) - Singapore local entity is under FCF watchlist (where my wife is under LOC) whereas Asia pacific entity is not. EP valid till End July but HR has already sent for renewal (on 19th) and awaiting result. What is the probable outcome and your take on the situation. Any answer & critic is highly welcome. Thanks. :???:
You mean your EP expiring in Jul but submitted for renew on 19Jan?
Your salary and your job role meet EP requirement. Should be no problem, be relax and patient.

wishsingapore
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:01 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by wishsingapore » Wed, 27 Jan 2021 1:04 am

SingaporeEP wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 2:27 pm
Congratulations @wishsingapore

Which country did you apply from, did you ever had SG experience in past, can you share details on application.

All the best;
Thank you ..
Applied from India.
No Singapore experience in the past

wishsingapore
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:01 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by wishsingapore » Wed, 27 Jan 2021 1:04 am

fookui wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 8:39 pm
wishsingapore wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:02 am
Got my EP visa approved.
Can anyone let me know how long does it take to get the DP approved?
Congratulations!
Thank you and congratulations on your Entry Approval.

SingaporeEP
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:20 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by SingaporeEP » Wed, 27 Jan 2021 5:19 am

wishsingapore wrote:
Wed, 27 Jan 2021 1:04 am
SingaporeEP wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 2:27 pm
Congratulations @wishsingapore

Which country did you apply from, did you ever had SG experience in past, can you share details on application.

All the best;
Thank you ..
Applied from India.
No Singapore experience in the past

That's great, I have applied from India and no previous SG experience, happy to hear your outcome with a dumb assessment that mine could be same 🙈

ATB for your DP and entry approval, do let us know once you get these.

whitesneakers
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:46 am

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by whitesneakers » Thu, 28 Jan 2021 8:26 pm

fookui wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 8:22 pm
My entry permit approved today. My company applied on 21Jan approved on 25Jan. I booked my flight ticket on 7Feb and get ready for quarantine.
Congrats! What profile, industry and role, salary?
Stay happy, stay positive. Trust in God's timing. :D

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37774
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 29 Jan 2021 1:06 pm

whitesneakers wrote:
Thu, 28 Jan 2021 8:26 pm
Congrats! What profile, industry and role, salary?
Why? none of them have any bearing on your own application. :-k ](*,) #-o

whitesneakers
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:46 am

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by whitesneakers » Sun, 31 Jan 2021 1:58 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Fri, 29 Jan 2021 1:06 pm
whitesneakers wrote:
Thu, 28 Jan 2021 8:26 pm
Congrats! What profile, industry and role, salary?
Why? none of them have any bearing on your own application. :-k ](*,) #-o
Ofcos i know that. Anything wrong with asking a question?
Stay happy, stay positive. Trust in God's timing. :D

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37774
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 31 Jan 2021 6:31 pm

Well, then, if you know that, why create more work for the rest of us (those who don't know that, that is) are doing research to give you an answer, when all of our time is donated here gratis, it become tedious when every newbie who comes on there asked the same irrelevant question instead of using the archives to try to help themselves.

Closetwarrior
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 9:01 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by Closetwarrior » Wed, 10 Feb 2021 4:38 pm

Update guys - EP/DP got approved for 3 years on the 8th - so it took 3 weeks for MOM. Thank you.
Closetwarrior wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 9:26 pm
A quick question everyone seeking your input on my situation - I (Age 42, Indian)work with a global MN company - 110K per annum (3.5 years, 1 EP renewed, promoted to a Director role in early 2020) wife on DP(LOC) with 40K per annum. We have two segment in our org (one is Asia pacific and other is Singapore local entity) - Singapore local entity is under FCF watchlist (where my wife is under LOC) whereas Asia pacific entity is not. EP valid till End July but HR has already sent for renewal (on 19th) and awaiting result. What is the probable outcome and your take on the situation. Any answer & critic is highly welcome. Thanks. :???:

SingaporeEP
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:20 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by SingaporeEP » Thu, 11 Feb 2021 7:34 pm

Closetwarrior wrote:
Wed, 10 Feb 2021 4:38 pm
Update guys - EP/DP got approved for 3 years on the 8th - so it took 3 weeks for MOM. Thank you.
Closetwarrior wrote:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 9:26 pm
A quick question everyone seeking your input on my situation - I (Age 42, Indian)work with a global MN company - 110K per annum (3.5 years, 1 EP renewed, promoted to a Director role in early 2020) wife on DP(LOC) with 40K per annum. We have two segment in our org (one is Asia pacific and other is Singapore local entity) - Singapore local entity is under FCF watchlist (where my wife is under LOC) whereas Asia pacific entity is not. EP valid till End July but HR has already sent for renewal (on 19th) and awaiting result. What is the probable outcome and your take on the situation. Any answer & critic is highly welcome. Thanks. :???:
Congratulations! 3 weeks is good! I have spent the last two weeks looking at 'no record found' in the status window unfortunately.

ATB to you :-)

User avatar
SandeepRajBetanapalli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 5:15 pm

Re: EP Processing Time in Dec 2020/ Jan 2021

Post by SandeepRajBetanapalli » Sat, 20 Feb 2021 5:19 pm

My new EP filed on 10-02-2021 and approved on 20-02-2021. I am currently working in singapore from Jan-2020.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest