Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 1:46 am
Hello I would like to raise a question about PR Application Rate on how to improve my portfolio.
Little background about me:
1. I am an Indonesian, 22 years old male.
2. Been staying as a Foreign Student in Singapore for the past 10 years +
3. Passed 2 national exams, PSLE and O level. Highest qualification right now is Diploma from Temasek Polytechnic.
4. Currently pursuing a Degree in NTU.
5. My stepfather is pure Singaporean together with the rest of my other siblings.
6. My mother is pure Indonesian (holding LTVP+) who got legally married to my stepfather both in Singapore and Indonesia. (Apparently, They have to get married in both countries)
7. Been working Part Time job ever since Sec 3 (right now i am in my second year in university)\
8. My mother got legally married to my stepfather when she was having me and gave birth to me in Indonesia.
1. Been trying to apply PR for the past 6 years. Results were always rejected.
2. Really scared to be separated from my whole family if I have to go back to Indonesia alone as my whole family is literally in Singapore.
1. Should I improve my portfolio for my next PR Application (Planning to re-apply in the month of December) But how?
2. Should I graduate first, get an E-Pass(required to serve a tuition grant bond of 3 years) then apply PR in the middle of serving a tuition grant bond.
I really dont know what to do? I am confused at myself at times. How I wished I could turn back times?
please help me guys
- Posts: 9004
- Joined: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 9:06 pm
- Location: Sinkapore
If you can get an E-Pass (and obviously a job) do so, then apply PR once you have some tax assessment in hand. The gahmen is trying to avoid letting in dependents who may become a burden. Prove them wrong.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!
- 5 Replies
- 2947 Views
Last post by Lisafuller
Mon, 02 Oct 2023 4:31 pm
- 9 Replies
- 6200 Views
Last post by singaporeflyer
Wed, 01 Sep 2021 11:01 am
- 4 Replies
- 5960 Views
Last post by greenseinsein
Thu, 30 Dec 2021 5:51 am
- 7 Replies
- 3061 Views
Last post by hopeislife
Wed, 06 Sep 2023 11:10 am
- 2 Replies
- 2121 Views
Last post by chinnyreckon
Thu, 06 Dec 2018 9:15 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests