PR Approval Probability 2021

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
ashesh
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 2:49 pm
Location: singapore

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by ashesh » Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:36 am

Hi Members!

I would appreciate some inputs on my profile and chances of PR - Should i wait for Next year (Jan 2022 to file my application ?

Main applicant
Age: 36
No of years in sg: 10+ (Since 2010)
Education - Two Degree from NUS
First in 2011 - Post Graduate Diploma in System Analysis - NUS (Full Time)
Second in 2019 - Masters in Business Analytics from NUS Business School (Part Time)
Profession: Data Manager (Silicon Photonics - Niche Semiconductor Domain)
Experience: 9+ years in Semiconductor Domain (5+ in Photonics)
Salary - 125K Basic + 3 months Bonus
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Male
Pass: EP
Marital Status: Married to SPR in 2021 in SG (She recently applied for SC and status is pending)

I had filled PR application twice in 10 year - First in 2012 and most recent in 2015. My profile has significantly chanced since my last application.

Thanks,

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4081
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 15 Nov 2021 1:31 pm

ashesh wrote:
Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:36 am
Hi Members!

I would appreciate some inputs on my profile and chances of PR - Should i wait for Next year (Jan 2022 to file my application ?

Main applicant
Age: 36
No of years in sg: 10+ (Since 2010)
Education - Two Degree from NUS
First in 2011 - Post Graduate Diploma in System Analysis - NUS (Full Time)
Second in 2019 - Masters in Business Analytics from NUS Business School (Part Time)
Profession: Data Manager (Silicon Photonics - Niche Semiconductor Domain)
Experience: 9+ years in Semiconductor Domain (5+ in Photonics)
Salary - 125K Basic + 3 months Bonus
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Male
Pass: EP
Marital Status: Married to SPR in 2021 in SG (She recently applied for SC and status is pending)

I had filled PR application twice in 10 year - First in 2012 and most recent in 2015. My profile has significantly chanced since my last application.

Thanks,
Fair chance to get it

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39641
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 10
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 15 Nov 2021 3:53 pm

I also concur.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

monliz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:43 pm

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by monliz » Wed, 17 Nov 2021 6:22 pm

Hi Members!

Appreciate it if you guys can provide me some feedback and advice on my probability of a PR :)

Age: 24
No of years in sg: since 2003, 18 years
Education -
1. Local Gov Primary school in SG,
2. Local Gov Secondary school in SG,
3. Diploma from Ngee Ann Poly (2018) Landscape Design,
4. Degree from NAFA (2019) in Spatial Design with Honors,
5. Masters from Singapore University of Technology and Design (2021) with a Singapore Power Scholarship-- Masters in Urban Science, Policy & Planning

Profession: Senior Research Assistant
Experience: 1 year in Landscape & interior Design, starting my full-time research job in a week.
Salary - 50,400 basic
Nationality: Indonesian Chinese
Gender: Female
Pass: EP
Marital Status: Single

My job also entails projects that are associated with Singapore's future master planning, if that helps.

I've basically lived my whole life here. Planning to buy a flat (HDB) in SG thus I'm hoping this is the right time to apply.

Thank you :)

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4081
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 17 Nov 2021 6:31 pm

monliz wrote:
Wed, 17 Nov 2021 6:22 pm
Hi Members!

Appreciate it if you guys can provide me some feedback and advice on my probability of a PR :)

Age: 24
No of years in sg: since 2003, 18 years
Education -
1. Local Gov Primary school in SG,
2. Local Gov Secondary school in SG,
3. Diploma from Ngee Ann Poly (2018) Landscape Design,
4. Degree from NAFA (2019) in Spatial Design with Honors,
5. Masters from Singapore University of Technology and Design (2021) with a Singapore Power Scholarship-- Masters in Urban Science, Policy & Planning

Profession: Senior Research Assistant
Experience: 1 year in Landscape & interior Design, starting my full-time research job in a week.
Salary - 50,400 basic
Nationality: Indonesian Chinese
Gender: Female
Pass: EP
Marital Status: Single

My job also entails projects that are associated with Singapore's future master planning, if that helps.

I've basically lived my whole life here. Planning to buy a flat (HDB) in SG thus I'm hoping this is the right time to apply.

Thank you :)
Very Likely will get it. Apply after 1 year of tax returns to get it on the first attempt.

ask
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 9:45 am

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by ask » Fri, 19 Nov 2021 4:48 pm

Hi

Any Indians applied in June (2021) got result ?
What is the current trend/timeline? Pls share
In my status page Upload button missing from yesterday. Hopefully something decided
I will share the outcome once I get.

Thanks

sassywoman
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 5:13 pm

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by sassywoman » Fri, 19 Nov 2021 5:31 pm

Hello dear members

I wanted to check my chances of getting a PR. I'm applying for the first time. Please let me know when is the right time to apply:

Me (wife):
Age: 37
Race: Indian
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Female
Marital Status: Married (9 years in January 2022)
Kids: No
Education: Bachelors in Computers from India, Masters in Computers from India, 1st MSc (full time) from NTU, 2nd MSc from NTU (pursuing part-time, degree completing around April 2022) to upgrade my career.
Length of stay/Working in Singapore: 8 Years
Income tax Assessment: 6-7 times
Job: Job changed in July 2021 -- working as a UX manager in an MNC
Annual Salary: 93k base + bonus
Total Work Experience: 10 years
Current Pass: EP
Volunteer service: Monthly $100 to elderly society + plus monthly groceries contribution since 1 year


Husband's details:
Age: 39
Race: Indian
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Male
Education: Bachelors in Computers from India, Masters in Computers from India
Length of stay/Working in Singapore: 7 Years
Income tax Assessment: 6 times
Job: Working as an IT manager in an MNC
Annual Salary: 180k base + bonus
Total Work Experience: 13 years
Current Pass: EP
Volunteer service: Monthly $500 to cancer society since 2-3 years

We have never filed for a PR in Singapore. Please let us know if we're a good profile?
Last edited by sassywoman on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4081
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 19 Nov 2021 6:22 pm

sassywoman wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 5:31 pm
Hello dear members

I wanted to check my chances of getting a PR. I'm applying for the first time. Please let me know when is the right time to apply:

Me (wife):
Age: 37
Race: Indian
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Female
Marital Status: Married (9 years in January 2022)
Kids: No
Education: Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA) from India, MCA from India, 1st MSc (full time) from NTU, 2nd MSc from NTU (pursuing part-time, degree completing around April 2022) to upgrade my career.
Length of stay/Working in Singapore: 8 Years
Income tax Assessment: 6-7 times
Job: Job changed in July 2021 -- working as a UX manager in an American MNC
Annual Salary: 93k base + bonus
Total Work Experience: 10 years
Current Pass: EP
Volunteer service: Monthly $100 to elderly society + plus monthly groceries contribution since 1 year


Husband's details:
Age: 39
Race: Indian
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Male
Education: Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA) from India, MCA from India
Length of stay/Working in Singapore: 7 Years
Income tax Assessment: 6 times
Job: Working as an IT manager in a French MNC
Annual Salary: 180k base + bonus
Total Work Experience: 13 years
Current Pass: EP
Volunteer service: Monthly $500 to cancer society since 2-3 years

We have never filed for a PR in Singapore. Please let us know if we're a good profile?
Who is the main applicant?
In any case chance will be 30-35%

sassywoman
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 5:13 pm

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by sassywoman » Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:54 am

Thanks dear member. Most likely, my husband will be the main applicant. However, what would you suggest? Should we wait till my degree is completed by April or should we apply within a month?

singaporeflyer wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 6:22 pm
sassywoman wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 5:31 pm
Hello dear members

I wanted to check my chances of getting a PR. I'm applying for the first time. Please let me know when is the right time to apply:

Me (wife):
Age: 37
Race: Indian
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Female
Marital Status: Married (9 years in January 2022)
Kids: No
Education: Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA) from India, MCA from India, 1st MSc (full time) from NTU, 2nd MSc from NTU (pursuing part-time, degree completing around April 2022) to upgrade my career.
Length of stay/Working in Singapore: 8 Years
Income tax Assessment: 6-7 times
Job: Job changed in July 2021 -- working as a UX manager in an American MNC
Annual Salary: 93k base + bonus
Total Work Experience: 10 years
Current Pass: EP
Volunteer service: Monthly $100 to elderly society + plus monthly groceries contribution since 1 year


Husband's details:
Age: 39
Race: Indian
Nationality: Indian
Gender: Male
Education: Bachelors in Computer Applications (BCA) from India, MCA from India
Length of stay/Working in Singapore: 7 Years
Income tax Assessment: 6 times
Job: Working as an IT manager in a French MNC
Annual Salary: 180k base + bonus
Total Work Experience: 13 years
Current Pass: EP
Volunteer service: Monthly $500 to cancer society since 2-3 years

We have never filed for a PR in Singapore. Please let us know if we're a good profile?
Who is the main applicant?
In any case chance will be 30-35%

ray5g
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 5:08 pm

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by ray5g » Sat, 20 Nov 2021 6:17 pm

ask wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 4:48 pm
Hi

Any Indians applied in June (2021) got result ?
What is the current trend/timeline? Pls share
In my status page Upload button missing from yesterday. Hopefully something decided
I will share the outcome once I get.

Thanks
I have applied in March and I am still awaiting the decision. Some of my friends who also applied around the same time received rejections in 4 months. Another friend who had applied in Feb got the PR 15 days ago. So, I think present timeline for more positive decision is around 8-9 months.

ask
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 9:45 am

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by ask » Sat, 20 Nov 2021 7:55 pm

Hi

I have ongoing credit card instalments will that affect PR application?
No outstanding overdue so far.

Thanks

Ignorant1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri, 07 Aug 2020 2:13 pm

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by Ignorant1 » Sat, 20 Nov 2021 8:56 pm

ask wrote:
Sat, 20 Nov 2021 7:55 pm
Hi

I have ongoing credit card instalments will that affect PR application?
No outstanding overdue so far.

Thanks
No. Taking a loan isn’t a negative 😊

ask
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 9:45 am

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by ask » Sat, 20 Nov 2021 9:29 pm

Thanks 😊

smoulder
Editor
Editor
Posts: 1064
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 11:05 pm

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by smoulder » Sat, 20 Nov 2021 9:46 pm

If I recall correctly, they will only know about your salary and your tax details because you declare that info /consent to share with them.

Northstar82
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 2:16 am

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by Northstar82 » Sun, 21 Nov 2021 3:08 am

ask wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 4:48 pm
Hi

Any Indians applied in June (2021) got result ?
What is the current trend/timeline? Pls share
In my status page Upload button missing from yesterday. Hopefully something decided
I will share the outcome once I get.

Thanks
Did you get any letter /email asking for other family ( parents, sibling of yourself n wife ) members details ? Or if not this time then during your last application ?

Your family members are in the application and in sg ?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests