Singapore Expats

PR Approval Probability 2021

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
ask

Re: PR Approval Probability 2021

Post by ask » Sun, 21 Nov 2021 5:53 am

Deleted
Last edited by ask on Sun, 21 Nov 2021 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

ask

Post by ask » Sun, 21 Nov 2021 8:13 am

Northstar82 wrote:
Sun, 21 Nov 2021 3:08 am
ask wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 4:48 pm
Hi

Any Indians applied in June (2021) got result ?
What is the current trend/timeline? Pls share
In my status page Upload button missing from yesterday. Hopefully something decided
I will share the outcome once I get.

Thanks
Did you get any letter /email asking for other family ( parents, sibling of yourself n wife ) members details ? Or if not this time then during your last application ?

Your family members are in the application and in sg ?
Hi

this is my 4th attempt, yes additional details I provided in the 1st time itself upon ICA request.

All of us (3) in sg and included always.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Sun, 21 Nov 2021 9:43 am

smoulder wrote:
Sat, 20 Nov 2021 9:46 pm
If I recall correctly, they will only know about your salary and your tax details because you declare that info /consent to share with them.
If they really want, they can pay and get your credit score too.

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Sun, 21 Nov 2021 10:53 am

singaporeflyer wrote:
Sun, 21 Nov 2021 9:43 am
smoulder wrote:
Sat, 20 Nov 2021 9:46 pm
If I recall correctly, they will only know about your salary and your tax details because you declare that info /consent to share with them.
If they really want, they can pay and get your credit score too.
That's a good point.

Northstar82

Post by Northstar82 » Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:00 pm

ask wrote:
Sun, 21 Nov 2021 8:13 am
Northstar82 wrote:
ask wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 4:48 pm
Hi

Any Indians applied in June (2021) got result ?
What is the current trend/timeline? Pls share
In my status page Upload button missing from yesterday. Hopefully something decided
I will share the outcome once I get.

Thanks
Did you get any letter /email asking for other family ( parents, sibling of yourself n wife ) members details ? Or if not this time then during your last application ?

Hi

this is my 4th attempt, yes additional details I provided in the 1st time itself upon ICA request.

Current trend as I read through this forum is rejection in 4 month , over to that can be considered positive , but again that’s also fact every profile is unique and ica doesn’t have any pattern , you will anyhow get some news in a week or 2

Btw your child is male or female and is studying in primary ? If yes public school or international ?

ask

Post by ask » Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:05 pm

Northstar82 wrote:
Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:00 pm
ask wrote:
Northstar82 wrote:

Hi

Current trend as I read through this forum is rejection in 4 month , over to that can be considered positive , but again that’s also fact every profile is unique and ica doesn’t have any pattern , you will anyhow get some news in a week or 2

Btw your child is male or female and is studying in primary ? If yes public school or international ?
Hi
Thx for the feedback
Male child going P1 in public school

Northstar82

Post by Northstar82 » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 1:33 am

ask wrote:
Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:05 pm
Northstar82 wrote:
ask wrote:

Hi

Hi
Thx for the feedback
Cross your fingers , quite good chance ( again before other people Jump n counter me .. that NO certainty n patters and Indian applicants have major competition ) , you mention your child in p1 ? Or is he going to start p1 from Jan 2022 ? If he is in p1 2021 batch then did you rejection after his p1 phase 3 result last year ? do update your outcome here for group to know .
Best of luck

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 1:55 am

Some people are a dumb as shucked oysters. They wouldn't know a trend if it jumped up and slapped them in the mouth. :-k :roll: #-o ](*,) [-( :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ask

Post by ask » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 5:53 am

Northstar82 wrote:
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 1:33 am
ask wrote:
Sun, 21 Nov 2021 11:05 pm
Northstar82 wrote:

Hi
Thx for the feedback
Cross your fingers , quite good chance ( again before other people Jump n counter me .. that NO certainty n patters and Indian applicants have major competition ) , you mention your child in p1 ? Or is he going to start p1 from Jan 2022 ? If he is in p1 2021 batch then did you rejection after his p1 phase 3 result last year ? do update your outcome here for group to know .
Best of luck
Thanks, sure will update result here.

emily.le

Post by emily.le » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 1:59 pm

Hi, anyone applied PR since Mar this year and still patiently waiting? Thanks.

wondakson

Post by wondakson » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 3:48 pm

US Born Chinese
Single father with 8 month old boy
Been in SG since 2016
Age 36
Salary 200k/annum, bonus/stock varies
American CPA (not under the CICA here), in the renewables energy sector for a billion dollar MNC listed on the NASDAQ.

Planning to apply with my little boy but wanted to wait til the Pandemic was over first? I've been rejected twice already before he was born. Figured I need to settle so it's either here, or if I get rejected, then back to USA as last straw, but stability is what I need right now as he gets older and this E-Pass thing is not what I would call stable.

Any help appreciated on probability, factors to influence / improve, etc. I believe we can definitely contribute but seems tough based on the history, and single dads perhaps are frowned upon

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 4:19 pm

wondakson wrote:
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 3:48 pm
US Born Chinese
Been in SG since 2016
Age 36
American CPA (not under the CICA here), in the renewables energy sector for a billion dollar MNC listed on the NASDAQ.

Planning to apply with my little boy but wanted to wait til the Pandemic was over first? I've been rejected twice already before he was born. Figured I need to settle so it's either here, or if I get rejected, then back to USA as last straw, but stability is what I need right now as he gets older and this E-Pass thing is not what I would call stable.

Any help appreciated on probability, factors to influence / improve, etc. I believe we can definitely contribute but seems tough based on the history, and single dads perhaps are frowned upon
Not going to be easy, but you can still try
Reason is they would want to give PR for those who will convert to SC in future.
They know for sure you will not take up SC renouncing your USA Passport.

the observer
Reporter
Reporter

Post by the observer » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 5:45 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 4:19 pm
wondakson wrote:
US Born Chinese
Been in SG since 2016
Age 36

Reason is they would want to give PR for those who will convert to SC in future.
Well, saverin did. Although he earns a few hundred x more/yr.

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 5:55 pm

the observer wrote:
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 5:45 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
Mon, 22 Nov 2021 4:19 pm
wondakson wrote:
US Born Chinese
Been in SG since 2016
Age 36

Well, saverin did. Although he earns a few hundred x more/yr.
His net-worth is a few billions

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 22 Nov 2021 6:03 pm

A little clarification is in order here. Saverin didn't give up his US citizenship to take up Singapore citizenship. He's only a PR here. He gave it up to get out from under the US tax laws. He had dual citizenship already. He's born Brazilian and currently only holds his Brazilian citizenship.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers