SINGAPORE EXPATS FORUM
Singapore Expat Forum and Message Board for Expats in Singapore & Expatriates Relocating to Singapore
Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
To provide a stimulating and interactive learning environment where learners’ needs will be met, and where learning and development will be fostered in a positive and motivating way.
Planning, Teaching and Class Management
• To prepare and deliver the LWS curriculum with care and enthusiasm, in ways that facilitate active learning, excite curiosity and enrich the learners’ knowledge and understanding.
• To meet the learning objectives of each programme in the English Enrichment and/or Speech and Drama department
• To differentiate learning activities to meet the varying needs of the students in each class.
• To use relevant teaching resources to support instruction.
• To liaise closely with the Senior Teacher/Headteacher on any matters concerning student development, performance or behaviour that are of concern.
• To create a stimulating, tidy and interactive environment for students’ learning.
• To establish routines and enforce age-appropriate classroom management procedures.
• To ensure that the students are supervised and safe at all times.
Monitoring, Assessment, Reporting and Recording
• To encourage and monitor the development and progress of each individual student through age-appropriate assessment and careful observation.
• To provide students, parents and other stakeholders with appropriate and constructive feedback on progress made, both on an on-going basis.
• To maintain accurate and complete records of students' attendance, progress, development, and any other records required by the Company.
Activities to support the Lorna Whiston Brand
• To be an ambassador for LWS and connect with parents on a regular basis.
• To build a strong and positive rapport with students and parents that encourages customer confidence, student retention and customer loyalty.
• To establish effective and professional working relationships and set a good example through personal presentation and professional conduct.
• To participate in school / department meetings, parent-teacher meetings (if required) as well as attend at least one of LWS’ department in-centre training sessions per term, so as to keep abreast with LWS’ pedagogy and internal academic practices.
Skills and Qualifications
• Possess relevant qualifications and experience in the teaching of English and/or Speech & Drama
• Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Possess positive energy, enthusiasm and patience
• Innovative and creative
• Ability to nurture and engage learners, and build their self esteem
• Good classroom management skills
• Strong written and spoken English language skills
Supply Teacher Role Information
Reports to: Senior Teacher / Headteacher
Interested applicants please email to email@example.com
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 2 Replies
- 1163 Views
Last post by PNGMK
Fri, 02 Nov 2018 9:26 pm
- 0 Replies
- 1663 Views
Last post by Priya_sk
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 5:44 pm
- 0 Replies
- 1250 Views
Last post by wala2.ali
Thu, 22 Nov 2018 1:14 pm
- 0 Replies
- 1145 Views
Last post by beyondnooblike
Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:06 am
- 0 Replies
- 874 Views
Last post by St.Hua
Wed, 06 Jul 2016 3:22 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests