Singapore Expats Forum

BIKE LICENCE, LADIES??

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Te3

BIKE LICENCE, LADIES??

Postby Te3 » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 5:06 am

Heloooo Ladies especially!!

BIKE LICENCE, LADIES??

I'm planning to enrol myself with CDC (in APRIL 2005) for bike training.. but am such a coward to begin with. I need LADIES to help motivate my drive to proceed to STEP 1 at least.. ANY LADIES care to join me????

Please reply a.s.a.p.

Thanks!!

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Bike Licence, Ladies

Postby Matney » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 8:37 am

Just would like to clarify one thing. Are you talking about bicycles or motor bikes? Where does such course take place? Sorry for my stupidity!

Te3

BIKE LICENCE, LADIES??

Postby Te3 » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 1:41 pm

Hello Matney

I'm referring to MOTORCYCLES definitely.. :-) We don't need licence to ride a bicycle here.. Hehee!!

To enrol ourself in the driving school (to learn riding & attain a licence so as to enable us to ride legally on the road).. I hope you could spare some time to visit this website: - > www.cdc.com.sg for more details on RIDING.. Look out for 2B licence (riding)

Care to join me? I plan to enrol myself on early April 2005.. It's understood that motorcycle is dangerous.. but can't help it coz' it's very convenient laa...

You see, it's cheap to buy a motorcycle.. be it the parking charges / coupons and best of all, even if we were to be fined, it's definitely a lot cheaper than motor cars..

Please reply me a.s.a.p. ya..

Thank you for your question tho..

Regards

Te3..

Lebon

Postby Lebon » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 8:33 pm

I love to join but not sure if they have bikes that for my height 1.52cm though.

x-TreMe

BIKE LICENCE, LEBON?

Postby x-TreMe » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:02 pm

Well..

Height does not matter, dear Lebon.. Haven't you seen so many people of that kinda height riding.. girls especially.. Riding is about using proper technic & skill I believe.. There's people whom is tall but can't seem to ride well tho.. So, height shouldn't hinder us from enrolling. I'm standing at 1.6 sumthing I think.. That's not too tall a height either.. There's a bike that's 'suitable' for our 'not-so-tall' people tho.. There's the skipper-kinda bike.. There's the cup-kinda bike.. There's a few that we DEFINITELY can reach to ride.. The bottomline is, we MUST LEARN.. & gain CONFIDENT.. Agree?

Are you putting up in the East / West / North / South of Singapore, Lebon? I'm at the East. Thus, planning to enrol myself at the CDC (ubi road).. I'm not 'fully-ready' with the money yet though it's kinda affordable.. But, guess I could spare about a $100+ for April 2005 for that purpose.. U game for it?

regards..

Te3 :D
"... iT's aLwAyS 4 d BEtTeR ..."