Singapore Expats Forum
 

Citizenship Approval Chance

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
GoldenAir
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:52 pm

Re: Citizenship Approval Chance

Post by GoldenAir » Tue, 03 Nov 2020 11:37 am

UPDATE: Thanks for all your replies. We’ve been approved now. Beyond happy 🙂

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2972
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: Citizenship Approval Chance

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 03 Nov 2020 11:48 am

GoldenAir wrote:
Tue, 03 Nov 2020 11:37 am
UPDATE: Thanks for all your replies. We’ve been approved now. Beyond happy 🙂
Congrats !

lot286
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:56 pm

Re: Citizenship Approval Chance

Post by lot286 » Tue, 03 Nov 2020 12:10 pm

Someone here in the forum is an ICA officer and has read your case and therefore approved it :)

GoldenAir
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:52 pm

Re: Citizenship Approval Chance

Post by GoldenAir » Tue, 03 Nov 2020 7:03 pm

lot286 wrote:
Tue, 03 Nov 2020 12:10 pm
Someone here in the forum is an ICA officer and has read your case and therefore approved it :)
:) :-"

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37457
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Citizenship Approval Chance

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 03 Nov 2020 11:16 pm

Actually, that is entirely possible. There used to be a MOM director who registered on here only to gain access to me. He actually went via our Admins and asked them to ask me if I would attend a meeting with himself and two of his staff for around 20 minutes (when MOM was still on Havelock Road). Turned to be a 2.5 hr lunch session at the Apollo next door as they were wanting to know my ideas on how to speed up their appeals processes. Another time I was invited to a CNA TV panel discussion on PRs & Locals. So we are well aware that certain Ministries to have 'moles' on the forum (or at least used to). :-k :cool: We also used to be linked in the 'additional help' section of the MOM site for further information before a couple upgrades a few years ago.

GoldenAir
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 11:52 pm

Re: Citizenship Approval Chance

Post by GoldenAir » Wed, 04 Nov 2020 9:42 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Tue, 03 Nov 2020 11:16 pm
Actually, that is entirely possible. There used to be a MOM director who registered on here only to gain access to me. He actually went via our Admins and asked them to ask me if I would attend a meeting with himself and two of his staff for around 20 minutes (when MOM was still on Havelock Road). Turned to be a 2.5 hr lunch session at the Apollo next door as they were wanting to know my ideas on how to speed up their appeals processes. Another time I was invited to a CNA TV panel discussion on PRs & Locals. So we are well aware that certain Ministries to have 'moles' on the forum (or at least used to). :-k :cool: We also used to be linked in the 'additional help' section of the MOM site for further information before a couple upgrades a few years ago.
Wow, but what additional info can they get from here that is not already on the applications? I reckon “all” secrets are spilled there while over here just a few snapshots. Unless of course someone says something super crazy and tips the scale from approval to rejection :shock:

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 37457
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 1
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Citizenship Approval Chance

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 04 Nov 2020 11:21 am

I was being facetious but the facts and historical events did happen.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron