Singapore Expats Forum

Probability to get PR Approved for 2020-2021

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
minpotism

Re: Probability to get PR Approved for 2020-2021

Post by minpotism » Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:54 am

Lisafuller wrote:
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:52 am
minpotism wrote:
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:46 am
singaporeflyer wrote:
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:44 am
It is not just the salary. Pass type, quota etc will also matter.
agree... tho no harm trying :)

forgot to mention that my kid is currently in local school P2 as well.
That’s the right mindset to have. I’m not sure the type of school your child attends will have any bearing on your application. At the very least, it shows intention to integrate into local society which should be looked upon favorably.
hihihi. i just hope that my kid's performance at school have some a bit of weigh or something... especially foreigner getting slot to a local school really tough... one of many stress of Pass holder parents here in Singapore

Lisafuller
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Probability to get PR Approved for 2020-2021

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 08 Apr 2021 1:04 pm

minpotism wrote:
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:54 am
Lisafuller wrote:
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:52 am
minpotism wrote:
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 10:46 am

agree... tho no harm trying :)

forgot to mention that my kid is currently in local school P2 as well.
That’s the right mindset to have. I’m not sure the type of school your child attends will have any bearing on your application. At the very least, it shows intention to integrate into local society which should be looked upon favorably.
hihihi. i just hope that my kid's performance at school have some a bit of weigh or something... especially foreigner getting slot to a local school really tough... one of many stress of Pass holder parents here in Singapore
I don’t think his grades or achievements will be looked at at all, if that’s what you’re referring to. It’s nice that you managed to get him a place in a local school, but I doubt his performance, whether good or bad, will make a difference.