Singapore Expats

S-pass application processing time

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Prasant13

S-pass application processing time

Post by Prasant13 » Tue, 29 Sep 2020 8:19 pm

Hi there,
I am keen to know about how long does the spass application take to get approval. Currently i am working in Singapore and got another job offer and they applied my spass on 31/Aug/2019. But still showing pending. Is there anyone can help me to inform. Why it taking so long time ? And what are the chances to get approval.?

Thanks in Advance.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: S-pass application processing time

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 29 Sep 2020 10:31 pm

You buys yer ticket and takes yer chances. It anybody's guess in the time of covid. Frankly anybody who would attempt to change job in this climate are really gambling. Just because you got an S pass with the last employer does NOT mean you will get one with the potential employer. How long is a piece of string. Not sure which deity you pray to but you best double down on the offerings.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

whitesneakers

Post by whitesneakers » Wed, 20 Jan 2021 1:32 am

Hi @prasant13 you got your pass already?
Stay happy, stay positive. Trust in God's timing. :D

whitesneakers

Post by whitesneakers » Fri, 22 Jan 2021 9:02 pm

Prasant13 wrote:
Tue, 29 Sep 2020 8:19 pm
Hi there,
I am keen to know about how long does the spass application take to get approval. Currently i am working in Singapore and got another job offer and they applied my spass on 31/Aug/2019. But still showing pending. Is there anyone can help me to inform. Why it taking so long time ? And what are the chances to get approval.?

Thanks in Advance.

Issit approved now?
Stay happy, stay positive. Trust in God's timing. :D