Singapore Expats Forum

i have got to be THE best date ..

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tyui

Postby tyui » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:22 am

Why dont we meet for breakfast then ;-) somewhere in town, have a chat and see if we reach the night 8) OK, this is a joke. I am looking for frens as still I am pretty new in Sing and sometimes bored..

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:30 am

Maya, Maya, Maya... don't be so hard on all the chaps. Quality women, with intelligence and zest for life are hard to meet. Trying to meet an attractive, sexy woman is kind of like playing the lotto: The odds are low if you do play, but they are zero if you don't give it a try.

So, I bet 98 percent of the fellows responding to you are decent people, who, given a chance, would like nothing better than to show a woman that they know how to appreciate her.

guest91

Postby guest91 » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 6:12 pm

ha ha ha

You guys have been had man!! Where on earth can you find such an offer? Don't you know nothing in this world comes free? Unless the gal is sexually starved cause guys, you may have to cover the face and fire the base and may not even get pleasure out of it!!!

Cool Guy

What was your point

Postby Cool Guy » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 3:14 pm

I guess the obvious response to your last comment was why did you post in the first place?? Maybe you just scared the cool guys off!! 8)

Jaky

Postby Jaky » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 2:19 am

Dear Maya, that was a good one. Posting this sort of threads knowing you will have guys queuing up to know you... :)