Singapore Expats

How much does Life coaching cost?

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
JazzyDusk22

How much does Life coaching cost?

Post by JazzyDusk22 » Mon, 24 Aug 2020 5:42 pm

How much would you pay for life coaching to help u solve or at least have some better advancement in your issue in an hour time?

Examples of issue can be anything from personal issues , career changes, relationship iissues, family issues, self-improvement..

Every one is unique, It will be targeted and customized according to what u need to gain the shift.

Some results people have gotten from the sessions between 1-3 sessions include Better Mental Clarity, Emotional release, Breakthrough in their thoughts and patterns, Unlock self-beliefs.

it can possibly help u see the issue from various perspectives which u never see or even though of people throughout the years u ahve grown up..

eg, $100/150/200 /hr :wink:

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: How much does Life coaching cost?

Post by abbby » Tue, 25 Aug 2020 12:27 am

I find speaking to close friends and family help, I don't really believe in paying someone to listen and give me advice.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 25 Aug 2020 4:27 pm

JazzyDusk22,

tic...toc...tic...toc...
:-k [-( [-X
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by Addadude » Tue, 25 Aug 2020 7:46 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Tue, 25 Aug 2020 4:27 pm
JazzyDusk22,

tic...toc...tic...toc...
:-k [-( [-X
Sounds like JazzyDusk22 is about to get some Life coaching in the form of a boot up the posterior...
"Both politicians and nappies need to be changed regularly, and for the same reasons."

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 25 Aug 2020 7:48 pm

Yup! A lesson in real life, not reel life. :mrgreen:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers