Singapore Expats

My Japanese for your Mandarin!

Want to learn a new language? Find someone who can help here.
oritatami

My Japanese for your Mandarin!

Post by oritatami » Mon, 17 Aug 2020 3:28 am

I've spent my life going back and forth between my native country Japan and various Anglophone countries, so fully bilingual in both. I recently arrived in Singapore, and am hoping to begin learning Mandarin. I'm mid-30s and married.

You teach me Mandarin, I teach you Japanese—how about it? Ideally looking for someone who can write in Chinese as well. Merging reading/writing with speech seems like a quicker route to understanding. Let me know if you might be interested :)

Yeung

Re: My Japanese for your Mandarin!

Post by Yeung » Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:50 am

Hi oritatami,
I am a native Mandarin speaker, early-30s, speak standard Mandarin(no accent).
I am very interested in Japanese culture and food, wanna learn speaking Japanese.
I could teach you Mandarin and Chinese writing, you teach me speak Japanese, we improve together!
Please check your inbox, having pm you my contact, thanks!

taylorsu

Re: My Japanese for your Mandarin!

Post by taylorsu » Wed, 28 Oct 2020 9:09 pm

I am 33 years old. As a Chinese, I can speak standard Mandarin and excellent Chinese writing ability, as well as written English. I majored in Japanese in university, but I didn't engage in relevant work after graduation, so I became rusty.
I can teach you Mandarin for an hour a day, at least 5 days a week.You help me with my Japanese grammar and speaking. I can teach until you don't need to study.
If you're interested, you can email me at [email protected]