Singapore Expats Forum

Need an advice

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 4:22 pm

Need an advice

Post by StevenShelby » Fri, 31 Jul 2020 4:35 pm

My brother has been working in Singapore and his have SG PR also.
Due to family situation he decided to cancel his PR and come back to his resident country.

My queries are:

If possible to declare the cpf amount (they will give full including all wat ever exist in the account)
After cancelled PR he Can he came our country once declaration has been initiated to bank then we'll apply visa and go there and transfer money to our bank

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests