Singapore Expats Forum

Pick-up lines at the gym

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Postby Raven » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 7:28 pm

I wish my self esteem is so low that I would resort to attacking a stranger whom I've never met for being ugly, just because I might have felt rejected.

But I shall pass. Say whatever you want Joe Blogger. I hope that will help you to feel better about yourself.

joe blogger

Postby joe blogger » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 9:20 pm

i do feel very good about myself, u tricky black bird! whose words are these "Unfortunately, he was balding and had a huge beer belly. So I said no. " and that is a person who offered to buy u a u think his paying for your drink is a reward u accord to him....please, spare me! i only insult a stranger (but i have really seen what u look like and these are my honest observations). however u were quite ungracious to someone who offered u a drink (he didnt ask u for a screw) by your unnecessary allusion to his lack of physical attributes u considered worthy of your own questionable looks.

Postby Raven » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 9:46 pm

Look Joe. I didn't imagine for a second that the guy wanted anything more than to get to know me better when he offered to buy me a drink. I wasn't attracted to him enough to want to get to know him better. So I said no. I didn't bite his head off if that was what you were implying.

Everybody has standards. Most men don't want to date women who are fat, have bad skin, teeth etc for instance. I don't expect to date Jude Law or Orlando Bloom but I don't want to date men who are balding and have a huge gut either. I don't think having such standards means I think too highly of myself because most women wouldn't want to date such men either.

And please, don't insult everyone's intelligence by telling us that you've seen me when the only information that has been posted is that I'm female and I work out at FF. You'll just end up looking very stupid yourself.

gym maniac5

Postby gym maniac5 » Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:59 pm

Hey Raven, why dont u join the WDNC on Wednesday? Wud be cool to talk and have a drink there. U r right, gym is distressing and u feel good. Building up muscles was never my aim.
c u 8)