Singapore Expats Forum
 

PR Formalities

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Flow87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:39 am

PR Formalities

Post by Flow87 » Mon, 20 Jul 2020 12:20 pm

Hi everyone , i just got approval PR , i need some advise for the PR formalities part .

1. Form EP152 (to be filled by employer) it can be sign by company HR manager ? or have to be done by director company ? it my husband is sponsor under me , he need to sign form EP152 as well ?

2. i got 6mth payslip in digital format wihout company stamp but have company letterhead , it can submit to ICA wihout company stamp ?

3.I am work pass holder , should i inform and update to MOM in advance for PR approval ? or it will be done from company HR department ?

Hope can get an aswer from here .Thanks in advance

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2970
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR Formalities

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 20 Jul 2020 6:00 pm

Flow87 wrote:
Mon, 20 Jul 2020 12:20 pm
Hi everyone , i just got approval PR , i need some advise for the PR formalities part .

1. Form EP152 (to be filled by employer) it can be sign by company HR manager ? or have to be done by director company ? it my husband is sponsor under me , he need to sign form EP152 as well ?

2. i got 6mth payslip in digital format wihout company stamp but have company letterhead , it can submit to ICA wihout company stamp ?

3.I am work pass holder , should i inform and update to MOM in advance for PR approval ? or it will be done from company HR department ?

Hope can get an aswer from here .Thanks in advance
3. No

Did you read the approval letter? It will have answers for questions 1 and 2.

HR can sign and it should be OK.

Flow87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:39 am

Re: PR Formalities

Post by Flow87 » Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:54 pm

If passport expired date left 1 year is that any issue when apply for REP ?

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2970
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR Formalities

Post by singaporeflyer » Tue, 21 Jul 2020 1:59 pm

Flow87 wrote:
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:54 pm
If passport expired date left 1 year is that any issue when apply for REP ?
No issue. After new passport, you can transfer the REP to new passport

Flow87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:39 am

Re: PR Formalities

Post by Flow87 » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 2:50 pm

Thanks

Flow87
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:39 am

Re: PR Formalities

Post by Flow87 » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 2:51 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 1:59 pm
Flow87 wrote:
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:54 pm
If passport expired date left 1 year is that any issue when apply for REP ?
No issue. After new passport, you can transfer the REP to new passport
Thanks , for transfer REP can do via online ?

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2970
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR Formalities

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 22 Jul 2020 5:19 pm

Flow87 wrote:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 2:51 pm
singaporeflyer wrote:
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 1:59 pm
Flow87 wrote:
Tue, 21 Jul 2020 12:54 pm
If passport expired date left 1 year is that any issue when apply for REP ?
No issue. After new passport, you can transfer the REP to new passport
Thanks , for transfer REP can do via online ?
Yes

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests