Singapore Expats

Carousell

Compilation of interesting and useful articles for Singapore Expats readers.
Juz

Carousell

Post by Juz » Sat, 11 Jul 2020 8:21 pm

Hi everybody,

I was hoping somebody could help me out please. I have seen an item on the Carousell website that I would be interested in buying. However, I live in the United Kingdom so I can't register. The item I am interested in is described as 'Rare Collectable NOS Tag Heuer Edge Callibre 11 Prototype Case Pre LVMH.

I hoped somebody here might be able to help as a middle party to enable me to buy it from them?

If somebody here would pass on a message to the seller for me I would compensate for their help of course.. The message is simply for the seller to contact me directly on my e-mail address which is [email protected]

Thank you.

Justin

tiktok
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Carousell

Post by tiktok » Sat, 11 Jul 2020 11:50 pm

https://carousell.com/p/1012729102 this? It's $500. Can't you use a VPN to register?
I not troll/wacko/spammer.
Me no expat. Me foreigner.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Carousell

Post by PNGMK » Sun, 12 Jul 2020 8:20 am

Juz wrote:
Sat, 11 Jul 2020 8:21 pm
Hi everybody,

I was hoping somebody could help me out please. I have seen an item on the Carousell website that I would be interested in buying. However, I live in the United Kingdom so I can't register. The item I am interested in is described as 'Rare Collectable NOS Tag Heuer Edge Callibre 11 Prototype Case Pre LVMH.

I hoped somebody here might be able to help as a middle party to enable me to buy it from them?

If somebody here would pass on a message to the seller for me I would compensate for their help of course.. The message is simply for the seller to contact me directly on my e-mail address which is [email protected]

Thank you.

Justin
Justin - I've sent the listing person your note and email and link to this post. Good luck.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!