Singapore Expats Forum

Active Directory, Exchange 2003 and Infrastructure

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

AntonPara

Active Directory, Exchange 2003 and Infrastructure

Postby AntonPara » Thu, 17 Mar 2005 5:22 am

I am currently working in London as an Infrastructure Project Manager/Systems Architect for a multi national company on Active Directory/Exchange 2003 and enterprise infrastructure collaboration.

I have over 8 years experience in the field and have worked directly with Microsoft on both Windows 2000 and Windows 2003 Rapid adoption programmes before the products were even launched.

I am thinking of relocating to singapore.

I would appreciate anyone who is working in this field to reply to me or contact me, as i really want to find out whether my skills are marketable in Singapore and what sort of remuneration i am looking at.

please reply to this post or contact me on my email anton.para@charinee.com.

Thanks.

Mxyztplk

Postby Mxyztplk » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:04 pm

IT market in Singapore is on life-support. Too many companies chasing too few projects. It's only being propped up by govt spending and some big banks.

believeinyourself!

I just got a Job!!!!!!

Postby believeinyourself! » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 4:00 am

Guys,

I have just signed up for a Job in Singapore doing excatly the things that what this post said! - i am an excahnge and AD consultant and have been offered a post to work with an Investment Bank - for a 170,000 package! - i guess i was at the right place at the right time!

please dont think that infrastructure is a dying thing in Singapore - all of you guys(like me) believe in it - keep trying!

i am so excited by this opportunity as i thought initially that it was a saturated market in Singapore IT - like what the last post said!!!! - but i think there are companies who are willing to hire for truely gifted professionals(blowing my own trumpet..... and why not!!!!!) - it all depends on how you come across at the interview!

AntonPara

well done!

Postby AntonPara » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 6:47 am

hi believe in yourself.....

thanks for the encouragement.....thats a brilliant deal you got there...well done!!! come one share the details :)

i guess you beat me to it !!

keep in touch

anton