Singapore Expats Forum
 

PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
rajspy84
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 5:41 pm

PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by rajspy84 » Sat, 04 Jul 2020 10:44 am

Hey, I just want to know did anyone got result of their PR application applied in Dec 2019. I have applied with my family at end of Dec 2019 and waiting for result. It is almost 6 months now. I guess it will take more time now due to covid-19 and GE. I am following this forum for almost 1 year now and seen results within 3 months as well and 18 months as well.

MADINA
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 7:35 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by MADINA » Sun, 05 Jul 2020 11:36 am

Hi, same here..applied Dec 2019...No result yet
:( I think it will be quite slow..but things are moving as there are few who said approved or rejecetd on and off since June 2020.

SWE3987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 12:23 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by SWE3987 » Mon, 06 Jul 2020 1:26 pm

I applied last December, got approval after 6m&1d. Been in SG for 7.5 years, NUS Bachelor’s and then EP for 6 months.

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2835
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by singaporeflyer » Mon, 06 Jul 2020 1:44 pm

SWE3987 wrote:
Mon, 06 Jul 2020 1:26 pm
I applied last December, got approval after 6m&1d. Been in SG for 7.5 years, NUS Bachelor’s and then EP for 6 months.
Where are you from and what did you do in SG for 7.5 years? Did you schooling here too?

SWE3987
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 12:23 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by SWE3987 » Mon, 06 Jul 2020 4:20 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Mon, 06 Jul 2020 1:44 pm
SWE3987 wrote:
Mon, 06 Jul 2020 1:26 pm
I applied last December, got approval after 6m&1d. Been in SG for 7.5 years, NUS Bachelor’s and then EP for 6 months.
Where are you from and what did you do in SG for 7.5 years? Did you schooling here too?
No schooling here, just 1 year of English bridging course for uni, 6 years in NUS (including 2 years of personal leave away from studies) plus 6 months of employment. I am a Chinese national.

TropicalExpat
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu, 28 May 2020 5:02 pm

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by TropicalExpat » Tue, 07 Jul 2020 1:13 pm

I know of someone who got their rejection letter in June, after applying in August

Helptips
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 9:47 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by Helptips » Sun, 12 Jul 2020 10:03 am

I received a rejection today. I filed my PR application end of Decemeber 2019.

rajspy84
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 5:41 pm

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by rajspy84 » Sun, 12 Jul 2020 10:37 am

Did you recieve letter or its updated online ? Mine is pending status.

Helptips
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 9:47 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by Helptips » Sun, 12 Jul 2020 10:44 am

updated online just today. not received letter yet.

rajspy84
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 5:41 pm

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by rajspy84 » Wed, 15 Jul 2020 10:17 am

Do we see any bad effect for reaching out to ICA for application status? I have seen in this forum, people reaching out to ICA through email for their application status.

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2835
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 15 Jul 2020 11:54 am

rajspy84 wrote:
Wed, 15 Jul 2020 10:17 am
Do we see any bad effect for reaching out to ICA for application status? I have seen in this forum, people reaching out to ICA through email for their application status.
May show that the applicant is desperate.

rajspy84
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 5:41 pm

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by rajspy84 » Wed, 15 Jul 2020 5:03 pm

Ok and that will not look good for application as well.

Krazihaus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 7:21 pm

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by Krazihaus » Fri, 17 Jul 2020 10:53 am

Hi, I submitted my PR application in November 2019 and was contacted by ICA in June 2020 to submit an additional document (CV of family members), which I have done. Still waiting for an outcome but do you guys think that this is a positive sign or neutral? Cheers.
Last edited by Krazihaus on Sun, 19 Jul 2020 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
singaporeflyer
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2835
Joined: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 9:49 am

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 17 Jul 2020 11:14 am

Krazihaus wrote:
Fri, 17 Jul 2020 10:53 am
Hi, I submitted my PR application in November 2019 and was contacted by ICA in June 2020 to submit an additional document (CV of family members), which I have done. Still waiting for an outcome but do you guys think that this is a positive sign or neutral? Cheers.
Still neutral.

rajspy84
Member
Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 5:41 pm

Re: PR application result for Dec 2019 applications

Post by rajspy84 » Fri, 17 Jul 2020 11:27 am

Yup neutral

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests