Singapore Expats

3rd Time PR Rejected, why keep rejected?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
TanKianWee
Regular
Regular

Re: 3rd Time PR Rejected, why keep rejected?

Post by TanKianWee » Sun, 05 Jul 2020 9:08 pm

jamie9vardy wrote:
Sun, 05 Jul 2020 7:45 pm
TanKianWee wrote:Yes, true also no point to purposely to get the qualification for the PR...
Nevermind, i think i will just try again after 2 to 3 years together with our Baby Boy during that time...

Actually my this third PR application also hired the Immigration Agency to help to submit application... but do not work too, advised by my company HR about someone tried many times is not able to get the PR approved, after hired the Immigration Agency and the colleague got approved with his PR.
To be honest, other than your family’s profile, your income level is a tad too low for the years of experience and your age. So, I reckon you need to be earning the qualifying salary for DP before you put in the next PR application. 2 to 3 year later you’ll be into your 40’s. While not impossible, your chances will definitely decrease.

You may want to consider a Plan B, which is to put your wife and kid in JB, then commute daily for work or go to JB for the weekend to be with your family. I’m not writing off your PR dreams, but we need be realistic here.
Thanks again jamie9vardy for your input. that’s the main reason of my salary not meet the DP requirement and I am applying for PR because have apart many years with my wife since year 2016... She quite frequent to come Singapore from year 2018 to 2020 like 4 months then come for about 2 months (1 month stay then go out Batam and come back again)

Due to Malaysia MCO, luckily me and my wife came back in somewhere 13 March 2020 before the MCO. Managed our malaysia marriage registration certificate on 16 March 2020 just before 2 days the MCO... If not will be big issue because malaysia immigration and marriage department just open somewhere June... And her spouse visa is not ready now under tourist visa overstay and government allowed to stay till 31 August. We just managed to launch the spouse visa and waiting for 30 working days for approval. Really luckily just on time... Then my wife and baby will continue to stay at my parent KL house together with my father and eldest sister family (she is single mother and two kids)...

Due to covid 19, my company have freeze for salary increment... if not this year can arrange the DP... Have to wait for another year my salary got revised again then only just enough to apply the DP for my wife and baby so that we can stay together. My company can arrange the DP for us.

Really wish everything going smooth after this :(

therat
Editor
Editor
Answers: 2

Post by therat » Sun, 05 Jul 2020 10:18 pm

Freeze salary increment consist very good.
I know some of my friends. No bonus, no increment, cut salary, take unpaid leave or lay off.

IMO, I don't think next year will have any increment.

This year is very bad for economic.

TanKianWee
Regular
Regular

Post by TanKianWee » Mon, 06 Jul 2020 9:32 am

therat wrote:
Sun, 05 Jul 2020 10:18 pm
Freeze salary increment consist very good.
I know some of my friends. No bonus, no increment, cut salary, take unpaid leave or lay off.

IMO, I don't think next year will have any increment.

This year is very bad for economic.
Thanks therat.
Luckily my company is good and also have half bonus. Although no increment and cut the voucher benefit for this year.

Yalor... This is the reason thinking might need to change job again... But during this pandemic even tough to change job and not easy to arrange EP...