Hi, we are a healthcare startup working on a research project for women's health and seeking volunteers to assist with the study. The objective of the current study is to understand and evaluate the symptoms of hot flashes/night sweats in midlife women. Participants will mainly be required to wear a convenient handwatch as she goes about daily activities for few days up to a week. SGD $30 to $50 will be reimbursed to participants upon completion. Data collection is strictly confidential.
- Women 45-65 going through perimenopause or menopause phases.
- Experiencing on-going symptom of hot flashes with frequency at least 10 hot flashes/week.
- Own a laptop and willing to download a software for the duration of the study.
- Do not carry out heavy-labour jobs excessively – at least during the testing time.
Overview of study:
- Participant will be handed a smart watch to simply wear on a non-dominant hand in a few days up to a week as she goes about her daily activities as normal, the watch is convenient to wear without any discomfort.
- Participant will be required to press on the watch every time she experiences a hot flash.
- Participant will be required to charge the device once every 2 days.
Interested applicants please email study co-ordinator at [email protected], or fill in this short application form and I will reach out to you shortly: https://forms.gle/aVTSkVG1RmrHu8ur6