Singapore Expats

June 19. Is the Singapore Airlines ION center opened?

Discuss travel and holidays tips and advice here.
Jgrif96229
Regular
Regular

June 19. Is the Singapore Airlines ION center opened?

Post by Jgrif96229 » Fri, 19 Jun 2020 4:17 pm

I have voucher paper with Singapore Airlines so that is the lead question. Have they re opened the ION office. I can always get complicated issues and good advise from there better than online.

I also have voucher paper with Qatar Airlines. Did their Singapore office re open?

I have
Voucher paper with Emirates
I have a local email contact. Have booked 4 times for US flights all have been canceled. Emirates has been very good at communication and offering alternatives
I was told Emirates city office will remain closed for the time being. Just passing this information on to forum viewers

My voucher file is full. I did ask first for credit card chargebacks but that has been very slow.

I do use all 3 depending on where my travel takes me so I am not worried.
Not buying anymore travel tickets as they become Ghost flights by being canceled
Joseph griffin

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: June 19. Is the Singapore Airlines ION center opened?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 19 Jun 2020 6:02 pm

Have you tried to call their various offices? If not, why not? In the time it took you to type that post you could have already accomplished what you were asking for.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Jgrif96229
Regular
Regular

Re: June 19. Is the Singapore Airlines ION center opened?

Post by Jgrif96229 » Fri, 19 Jun 2020 6:09 pm

Yes but the wait time is Long for a general question. This question is not urgent and so someone in this community might know. It doesn't hurt to ask.
Joseph griffin