Singapore Expats

Hi I need to develop a web portal and does not have any direction on how to go about it, please help!

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Deshwan2

Hi I need to develop a web portal and does not have any direction on how to go about it, please help!

Post by Deshwan2 » Wed, 27 May 2020 5:57 pm

Real estate Portal

Search with advanced search function

Database of project (Can be manually updated)

Updatable news

Basically a "..com" or "Singaporeexpats.com" for a niche market "Iskandar".

I've been working alone however i realized i am just wasting time without professional help.

If I am able to propose a solution funding is not an issue.

Anyone?
You might have installed WhatsApp on your Android device and If you want to use WhatsApp with some extra features, then GXZPhatsApp APK is available here

Haruki
Regular
Regular

Re: Hi I need to develop a web portal and does not have any direction on how to go about it, please help!

Post by Haruki » Wed, 27 May 2020 7:17 pm

Uh... You're looking for professional help to build your website? There's no shortage of web developers--companies and freelancers both. They should be able to build a website according to your specifications. Maybe try searching for one on Google.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Hi I need to develop a web portal and does not have any direction on how to go about it, please help!

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 28 May 2020 12:16 am

Haruki, see the tiny little line in the signature block with it has a hyperlink on the last word. The OP is a Pakistani spammer. The hyperlink has been changed to something more familiar.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Haruki
Regular
Regular

Post by Haruki » Fri, 29 May 2020 7:17 pm

That's insane! I wouldn't have noticed that if you didn't point that out... Thank you ><

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 29 May 2020 7:27 pm

Spammers are almost a necessary pestilence that is impossible to wipe out. That's why we have janitor's on the board to clear out the garbage (x9200 & Myself at the moment). After a while you learn to spot them. Although it's harder with local ones. Most can be spotted just because the tone/structure of the post just doesn't sound like it should (comes with practice). Most of the spammers we catch on their first posts but occasionally they get through, especially if our regulars post in the thread after they did but before we catch that post.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers