Singapore Expats

Many businesses realised they had zero social media presence/online presence during Covid19

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Many businesses realised they had zero social media presence/online presence during Covid19

Post by abbby » Wed, 27 May 2020 10:39 am

Because business was so good before, they didn't need any online presence before, but I guess the Covid19 must have taken them by surprise that with times like this, and zero social media presence and online presence, they are probably going to kiss their businesses goodbye and suddenly you see them learning to accept and use the online platforms to promote their businesses.

I suddenly see my favourite restaurant on Food Panda after so many years. :D
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: Many businesses realised they had zero social media presence/online presence during Covid19

Post by abbby » Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:34 am

2? Not all...some don't even have 1.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)