Singapore Expats

Any reliable and honest Maid agency

Discuss everything about domestic helper and babysitter issues here
Zhou Anqi

Any reliable and honest Maid agency

Post by Zhou Anqi » Mon, 25 May 2020 8:56 pm

Anyone can help to input. Thanks in advance!

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: Any reliable and honest Maid agency

Post by abbby » Tue, 26 May 2020 1:14 pm

None are reliable to be honest...you get really good service when you first start asking for their help, they earn your fees and helper's fees, but usually after the contract ends or during the contract, they can't be bothered with your problems. Hv you tried finding one of your own, from referrals, contacts, relatives who are giving up their helpers? You can direct hire which saves you few thousand dollars.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

aki01

Post by aki01 » Tue, 26 May 2020 4:13 pm

I met and spoke with a number of agencies before finding one I felt I could work with. (White Glove). If you've been in singapore a while you will see plenty of expats that are leaving recommending their helpers and that is another route you can use.

Zhou Anqi

Post by Zhou Anqi » Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:34 am

Yes man! I believe maybe they're not familiar in the country. Anyway agencies wanna make money they just wanna get all their helpers out of the agency. If not everyday have to provide lodging and meals to the helpers! : P

Bek

Post by Bek » Wed, 28 Oct 2020 11:53 am

Hi all,

Just wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for FDW that may need a transfer? I see mainly the sentiment regarding agencies is not great - anyone have experience with White Glove or any other reliable ones?

Thanks!