Singapore Expats

Invitation for Expatriate Discussion in Singapore

Post here for survey, questionnaire or poll for our expat members.
ConnectingInsights

Invitation for Expatriate Discussion in Singapore

Post by ConnectingInsights » Wed, 20 May 2020 11:46 am

Dear Expats Group in Singapore

My name is Siti from Connecting Insights Consultant, a boutique research firm in Singapore. On behalf of FRC (Field Resource Consultant) an independent global research consultancy. Currently, we are looking to connect with expats 30-64 years old staying and working in Singapore who have teenage kids to share wit us their views on how financial services provider as a whole in Singapore can better meet the needs of expat community here. Rest assured that no sensitive personal questions will be asked in the course of the interview but rather we are hoping to understand your perception of banks, services you have used and your experience with various service providers.

This will be an in-depth discussion which will take 90 min. Due to Covid 19,this interview would be done via an online platform such as Skype/Zoom to ensure the safety of both interviewer and participant. In appreciation for your time, we would transfer you and honorarium of SGD 150– $200 in form of cash at the end of the discussion depending if we could get your child to participate in this discussion.

To be selected for this exciting discussion, kindly click on the link below to complete a short profiling survey for us to better access your suitability for this discussion. On top of this there is also a referral Scheme for those who are able to refer me any Qualified Respondent.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TDG3Y9T

Meanwhile, if there are any enquiries you might have, kindly WhatsApp me at 87686994 or email me [email protected]. I look forward to your kind response to our profiling survey shortly

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Siti
+65 87686994
Research Assistant
[email protected]