Singapore Expats

Health insurance

Discuss the different insurance options from car to health insurance.
abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Health insurance

Post by abbby » Fri, 15 May 2020 11:37 am

Time to re-evaluate my health insurance, the price of my current insurance from the current company has been creeping up tremendously. Can anyone recommend a company that can offer health insurance to private hospitals at a reasonable rate?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

kim.crest

Re: Health insurance

Post by kim.crest » Fri, 09 Oct 2020 2:12 pm

Hey Abby,

What is your current coverage like for your health insurance. Usually for Hospital plans it will increase with your age!! So if you're talking about that it is normal, however some companies will increase the premium every time you make a claim :)

NoraBamadhaj

Post by NoraBamadhaj » Fri, 08 Jan 2021 5:43 pm

Hi abby

Yes it is true that health insurance premium increases with age band. What you can do perhaps is take a look at your current portfolio and decide what is the best coverage you want that would be suitable to your comfortable budget.

nelyanne
Regular
Regular

Post by nelyanne » Thu, 07 Jul 2022 9:05 pm

I would suggest asking an insurance agent to prepare for you a table with a summary of policies from different companies, so you can compare the coverage, premium (for your age), annual limits, coverage etc. I can recommend the agent that helped me.

Or you can use this website:
https://www.pacificprime.sg/compare-quotes/