Singapore Expats

Does an S Pass IPA letter holder (not in the construction sector) need to serve SHN at a government dedicated facility?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
siskaliee

Does an S Pass IPA letter holder (not in the construction sector) need to serve SHN at a government dedicated facility?

Post by siskaliee » Tue, 12 May 2020 3:36 pm

Hi,

I am an Indonesian that currently approved for my S Pass, thus I've been granted with IPA Letter.
During this COVID Circuit Breaker, do I need to serve SHN in a government dedicated facility?
I am aware that all travelers entering Singapore need to serve SHN, I'm just not really sure if I can SHN at my future room rental or must be in government dedicated facility.
I have searched through MOM / ICA websites but I am not really sure, as it is only stated "Returning Long Term Pass Holder" without mentioning S Pass IPA Letter holder.

Thank you, hoping for feedback!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Does an S Pass IPA letter holder (not in the construction sector) need to serve SHN at a government dedicated facili

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 12 May 2020 4:37 pm

https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/additio ... recautions

It will be at a government dedicated facility according to the link provided.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

siskaliee

Re: Does an S Pass IPA letter holder (not in the construction sector) need to serve SHN at a government dedicated facili

Post by siskaliee » Thu, 14 May 2020 11:17 am

Hi, thank you for your reply! but do you know where is the government dedicated facility located at?
I read in some article that the facility is actually hotels, but is this true tho?
even as S Pass IPA holder, will also put in the hotels?

Thank you :)

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 14 May 2020 12:20 pm

siskaliee wrote:
Thu, 14 May 2020 11:17 am
Hi, thank you for your reply! but do you know where is the government dedicated facility located at?
I read in some article that the facility is actually hotels, but is this true tho?
even as S Pass IPA holder, will also put in the hotels?

Thank you :)
if it is not hotels, will you not come to SG? No one knows where the facilities are located at. They decide where to house the incoming pass holders based on availability.