Singapore Expats

PR APPROVAL CHANCES 2020 PAYEL

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
SaraAbdul

Re: PR APPROVAL CHANCES 2020 PAYEL

Post by SaraAbdul » Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:11 pm

payel wrote:
Tue, 09 Jun 2020 7:33 pm
So Bangladeshi people
Can’t get Pr ?
Hi, I just want to share that Bangladeshi can get a PR. Below are my ex-colleague and now a friend;

He is a Bangladeshi Muslim SPR, married to SC (a Singh) and their marriage is civil marriage and have a twin daughter (SC). Been here since after graduating with a degree from Russia. He is in the 50s-year-old and in the same company for the last 20 years or so (one of the biggest in Singapore and has several offices around the world).

I think age diff is the negative factor in your PR application.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 10 Jun 2020 2:16 pm

SaraAbdul wrote:
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:11 pm
+1

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Wed, 10 Jun 2020 5:04 pm

SaraAbdul wrote:
payel wrote:
So Bangladeshi people
Can’t get Pr ?
Hi, I just want to share that Bangladeshi can get a PR. Below are my ex-colleague and now a friend;

He is a Bangladeshi Muslim SPR, married to SC (a Singh) and their marriage is civil marriage and have a twin daughter (SC). Been here since after graduating with a degree from Russia. He is in the 50s-year-old and in the same company for the last 20 years or so (one of the biggest in Singapore and has several offices around the world).

Good to hear.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

payel

Post by payel » Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:47 am

1st Thank you All for ur comments and clear many things that I don’t know . Yeah my sc wife much older than me (we already married 5 years now )and she sponsor me for my Pr but u need know that , i myself already eligible for SPR as

1) I am here 13 years already
2)Holding EP with 12k per month salary
3)Director by myself (320k) company paid up capital
Holding 100% share (Employmeent agency ) do placement for 700-800 workers per annum including locals
4) last 3 years my company never loss $$ got income and has declare to iras
5) Employee and contribution Cpf for locals (4 full time’ locals )
6)I am

6) Additionally I am shareholder for a construction company (hold 96% share )that have 40 foreign workers 6 full time locals
Paying evry months 20k mom levy alone only for construction Company , paying 3000$+ cpf , rental , locals salary etc and many more .
7)personal tax - 7000$+ per annum (this recently only )

8) when ica email me for additional document I have submitted all my big big client contract etc

9) I am spending a lot of $$ here and contributed to sg ( example sports car ) and many more
10) invested 50k to manufacture company too

All this my own cradit + my wife sponsor me
It’s not just my wife sponsor me
I myself already strong ,
So I reali upset with ica decisions,
They anyhow give SPR to so many Malaysian and prc who not even have a strong profile , 😊Tks singapore ica
Salut

payel

Post by payel » Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:52 am

PNGMK wrote:
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 5:04 pm
SaraAbdul wrote:
payel wrote:
So Bangladeshi people
Can’t get Pr ?

Good to hear.
1st Thank you All for ur comments and clear many things that I don’t know . Yeah my sc wife much older than me (we already married 5 years now )and she sponsor me for my Pr but u need know that , i myself already eligible for SPR as

Holding 100% share (Employmeent agency ) do placement for 700-800 workers per annum including locals
6)I am

6) Additionally I am shareholder for a construction company (hold 96% share )that have 40 foreign workers 6 full time locals
Paying evry months 20k mom levy alone only for construction Company , paying 3000$+ cpf , rental , locals salary etc and many more .

8) when ica email me for additional document I have submitted all my big big client contract etc

9) I am spending a lot of $$ here and contributed to sg ( example sports car ) and many more

They anyhow give SPR to so many Malaysian and prc who not even have a strong profile , 😊Tks singapore ica
Salut

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 12 Jun 2020 9:23 am

payel wrote:
Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:51 am
singaporeflyer wrote:
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 10:37 am
x9200 wrote:
Wed, 10 Jun 2020 9:57 am
A 34 yo male marrying a SC 50 yo female, I think this may be the main issue. In a Western society this would make the eyebrows raised, in Singapore, I would expect to be seen as the marriage of convenience even after 5 years.

OP also didn't mention any children and for the above scenario even if ICA assumes good intention then unlikely any offspring would be expected so the only contributing factor is the income and that would be the same on EP with less resources (benefits) possibly coming from the country.
I missed reading the age of the spouse completely.

6)I am

Salut
You are spamming the threads with the same duplicate message.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:16 pm

payel wrote:
Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:52 am
[..]
I don't think you can consider different factors coming from 2 different track all together. In other words, if you apply under family ties, there is probably this problem with the age difference. At the same time, if you apply via PTS scheme and as the others stated, you fall under "the other" race quota, then your reasonably decent profile may not be good enough comparing to the other applicants. These are two different schemes. They probably share some key contributing factors but I am very sure the weightage is very different.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Jun 2020 12:29 pm

Payel,

All of the facts that you have presented to us thus far, ICA is also well aware of, correct?

You have been rejected two times and this even after pumping up your salary to make yourself look even better. Malaysians are similar to Singaporeans, culturally speaking so assimilation is easy even without marrying an elderly Singaporean Chinese to help you. PRC are ethnically the same as 75% of the population and can at least speak their language.

All the fluff with regards to investments here are just that. Fluff. (granted, not in your opinion) but they do not do anything for Singapore. Recruitment agencies that specialize in WPs are the leaches of society and normally are in a tie-up with a counterpart in their own country (which often times are manned by a relative), so the local company here gains a huge slice of the recruitment fees paid by the worker in the home country (kickback) and the local recruitment company also gains the recruitment fees from the Client. Including the circular wash of funds between the also owned construction company and the recruitment agency. If an old man like me can see that, it has to be ringing alarm bells for ICA and MOM. I think ICA is trying to tell you something.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

AaronCh

Post by AaronCh » Fri, 12 Jun 2020 8:42 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Payel,

All of the facts that you have presented to us thus far, ICA is also well aware of, correct?

You have been rejected two times and this even after pumping up your salary to make yourself look even better. Malaysians are similar to Singaporeans, culturally speaking so assimilation is easy even without marrying an elderly Singaporean Chinese to help you. PRC are ethnically the same as 75% of the population and can at least speak their language.

All the fluff with regards to investments here are just that. Fluff. (granted, not in your opinion) but they do not do anything for Singapore. Recruitment agencies that specialize in WPs are the leaches of society and normally are in a tie-up with a counterpart in their own country (which often times are manned by a relative), so the local company here gains a huge slice of the recruitment fees paid by the worker in the home country (kickback) and the local recruitment company also gains the recruitment fees from the Client. Including the circular wash of funds between the also owned construction company and the recruitment agency. If an old man like me can see that, it has to be ringing alarm bells for ICA and MOM. I think ICA is trying to tell you something.
Profile has KYC red flags all over.

OP, u were on a working pass for 12 years you said? Did you win the lottery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 12 Jun 2020 9:32 pm

I'm curious, how does owning a sports car contribute to Singapore. It is just another car to clog up the roads. That is taking away from Singapore.

AaronCh,

Yeah, probably won a lottery of sorts, married middle aged Sugar Mommy.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

joi016

Post by joi016 » Sun, 26 Jul 2020 12:26 am

Bo bian la, if u cant speak walan ei, jialat, die liao lor, ho sei liao.....
then most probably u cant get it. Ya, my friend worked 1 year here with 2.5k salary per month, he got it after 2 months pending but he is chinese malaysian. i thk thats why.....so...bo bian lo