Singapore Expats Forum

Call for HK gals & guys to hang around and play mahjong

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Call for HK gals & guys to hang around and play mahjong

Postby amyxchau » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:28 am

Hi All,

I am Amy. Am coming from HK and to work here for 2 yrs. Would like to know other gals or guys from HK as well to hang around, have fun and play mahjong.

Please dun hestiate to email me <>.

PS. I just learned two other girls from HK as well and had dinner together tonite. It's nice to meet people from same hometown to soothe the homesick.

Postby tammy » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:07 am

Hey! Welcome :D I'm not from HK, but would not mind more mahjong friends 8) Can brush up on my very broken cantonese also.. :lol: I can be reached at

meet hong kong friends

Postby m&m » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:58 pm

Hi ladies, i'm from hong kong and have been living in Singapore for almost 5 years. I love to meet more friends from HK as well. It will be great if anyone is married or mother to be soon. Look forward to your response! :lol:

Postby amyxchau » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:50 pm

Hey, good to hear from both of you. Send me email or leave your contact here, so to call you up for our next gathering.

Postby Eve » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 1:56 pm

Hey Amy,

Juz sent you an email, pl check your inbox.

Postby amyxchau » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:06 am

I just start working yesterday but already very busy with loads of works and meetings. I'll back to HK during Easter Holiday. Let's meet up on April 2. Please shout if you are interested. Send me your email address and I'll revert by email once time and place confirmed.