Singapore Expats Forum

how to approach this cutie!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
guesthopper

how to approach this cutie!

Postby guesthopper » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:08 pm

i am quite a regular at east coat park cycling, jogging etc. i often see this guy blading and let me tell you he is HOT! so how on earth do i make him notice me, when is zipping past me plus he looks so into his blading, i dont want to invade his space.
so what do i do?

any clever suggestion since i cant think of any!

Boogers22

Re: how to approach this cutie!

Postby Boogers22 » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:09 am

guesthopper wrote:i am quite a regular at east coat park cycling, jogging etc. i often see this guy blading and let me tell you he is HOT! so how on earth do i make him notice me, when is zipping past me plus he looks so into his blading, i dont want to invade his space.
so what do i do?

any clever suggestion since i cant think of any!

Wear a skirt, put on a pair of blades, get a packet of tomato sauce and prepare yourself to take a fall.

The next time you see him, a few seconds before he passes, hit the floor, roll in pretend pain, open the tomato sauce packet and put it all over your knees (not your face b/c he won't able to see your face). If THAT doesn't get his attention, nothing will. :shock:

Postby Guest » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:04 am

fall into his arms? literally.... :lol:

moloch71
Regular
Regular

Postby moloch71 » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 8:24 am

Ahh the old maiden in distress tactic ? Though the tips given above seem a little extreme :roll:

I suggest not interrupting his blading during his activity, it would be far too easy for you to look like a fool. Instead if he is a regular to the park, then you should work out where he start/finishes his routine. :)

Unless he blades all the way from home, he has got to stop and put the skate on somewhere. Then just strike up a chat.

Now if you want to be tricky; suggest you like blading and semi-competent, but could do with some tips ..... most people enjoy getting their ego stroked by others; and if this guy is the least bit interested, he is going to jump at showing off for you !

If you are a *good* skater, fake being not so good, when you improve it will be together. If you are good already, the best you will get is a common activity, but I've seen these people that skate hard-core together, it hardly a social activity :evil:

Best of luck, and a bold mind wins the fair heart ! 8)
Moloch horridus - Australian horny devil lizard, exceptional specimens have been found measuring 8 inches.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 5:52 pm

Last edited by dot dot dot on Mon, 22 May 2006 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 5:54 pm

Last edited by dot dot dot on Mon, 22 May 2006 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guesthopper

for eric from netherlands

Postby guesthopper » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 6:38 pm

eric,

ummmmmm lets see, do you were a cap like a baseball cap normally??, i think he has blonde hair, and if its u then what bad luck since u're married . :)
well i hope it aint you my friend.

if i spot him today ,will study him in detail,IF he is skating a little slowly :D

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:41 am

Last edited by dot dot dot on Mon, 22 May 2006 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ann_

Postby ann_ » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 2:03 pm

Make pic of him :) and post here, someone will recognize, SG too small...

man-u

Postby man-u » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 2:24 pm

You have to call HITCH, He will help you for this...
:lol:

Man-U
23yo man from paris

guesthopper

Postby guesthopper » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 2:58 pm

i am getting strangely obsessive about this man
crap, maybe its because i am so bloody bored.
i mean he's cute but not super hot or anything like that, not even close.
nowadays i have to convice my mind somehow that the guys around are cute or else there's absolutely no hope.
its hard for a single girl in sg
the chinese guys are way to shy /spineless to come up to . they all hudle together and look as bored as ever
the white's are mostly not so great looking and plus they come in pairs with all the asian girls.
so a single ,goodlooking girl who is not excatly a rocket scientist but fairly intelligent has got no chance whatsoever.
think i should move to Burma, atleast the booze is cheap.

Boogers22

Postby Boogers22 » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 7:00 pm

guesthopper wrote:i am getting strangely obsessive about this man
crap, maybe its because i am so bloody bored.
i mean he's cute but not super hot or anything like that, not even close.
nowadays i have to convice my mind somehow that the guys around are cute or else there's absolutely no hope.
its hard for a single girl in sg
the chinese guys are way to shy /spineless to come up to . they all hudle together and look as bored as ever
the white's are mostly not so great looking and plus they come in pairs with all the asian girls.
so a single ,goodlooking girl who is not excatly a rocket scientist but fairly intelligent has got no chance whatsoever.
think i should move to Burma, atleast the booze is cheap.

Hmmm...you sound like you want a date. Wanna go on one? :wink: smjl75@gmail.com

guesthopper

Postby guesthopper » Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:04 pm

boggerman
how about you tell me a bit about yourself. :wink:

Andre

Postby Andre » Sat, 19 Mar 2005 1:38 am

True, no much nice girls left in SG , all left... empty night life.....

like to help

Postby like to help » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 8:09 pm

so guesthopper, have you managed to check that cutie out yet ? I am quite curious. If not, I am moving to bay shore park soon, then I can give you a hand. Always like to see happy ending.

Cheers.