Singapore Expats Forum

Blacklist

Announcements, promotions, news, help. Ask about registrations, avatars, PM and others. Post all your forum and Singapore Expats site related questions here.
victim & co

Blacklist

Postby victim & co » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:08 pm

Since there are many lecherous maniacs on this forum, may we suggest a blacklist of people on the prowl for casual sex and misrepresenting themselves as 'friends'? As for those guys who claim they are trying to see if a relationship would work and are not yet sure, please stay the hell away from intercourse and using the woman.

Many women have now expressed their concern about using this website. Please help the women feel safe by dobbing in the wrongdoers. So they cannot strike again.

Thank you for your attention.

PhantomX

Postby PhantomX » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:26 pm

We understand your concerns perhaps arising from a familiar experience somewhere. But this is a forum where all comers make their views known and apart from deliberate inflammatory material it does not pretend to be the aribter of forumers moral behaviour and as such an idea such as the one you are suggesting is not within our view of implementing. Thanks anyway for your suggestion

cinder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cinder » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:41 pm

to OP: i have to point out that this group of people so called 'lecherous maniacs' consist of men and women. and couldnt stop myself to end my response to your post by saying: "grow up!" :roll:

another_victim

example

Postby another_victim » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:13 am

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:43 pm

Whats wrong with casual sex lah...

Its one of the few entertainments in Singapore :wink:

another_victim

Postby another_victim » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:10 pm

Bafana,

The issue is not casual sex. It is one whereby the use of deceit was involved. What do you call it when Alberto was seeing one girl and sleeping with others? On the top of that, he was blatantly trying to get other girls. It was so plain for everyone here to see.

Hmmm

Postby Hmmm » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:16 pm

I don't condone what this fella has done but it's a free world really and you are responsible for yourself. Anyway there is always 2 sides to a story. Learn from it and move on.

WhyFoolish

Being foolish

Postby WhyFoolish » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:24 pm

To: Victim,

You're a grown adult and a willing party who has willing met the other party. You've had you heart broken and tears dribbling. In the first place, you shouldn't have played the dating game you aren't fit for it. Don't blame others for it. By posting here and washing your dirty linen in public will only prove how foolish a lady you are.

Please, grow up and move elsewhere, we're tired of hearing your personal stories.

FYI, unless you are raped, go file a police report.

another_victim

Postby another_victim » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:28 pm

Whyfoolish,

If you are tired personal stories, you can go elsewhere!!

WhyFoolish

Re: reply

Postby WhyFoolish » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:32 pm

another_victim wrote:Whyfoolish,

If you are tired personal stories, you can go elsewhere!!

Well, you deserve where you are today. Silly and foolish. :lol:

Tulip

Re: Blacklist

Postby Tulip » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:33 pm

victim & co wrote:Since there are many lecherous maniacs on this forum, may we suggest a blacklist of people on the prowl for casual sex and misrepresenting themselves as 'friends'? As for those guys who claim they are trying to see if a relationship would work and are not yet sure, please stay the hell away from intercourse and using the woman.

Many women have now expressed their concern about using this website. Please help the women feel safe by dobbing in the wrongdoers. So they cannot strike again.

Thank you for your attention.

When you visit forums, you have to understand that it's not the safest place on earth and you really need to be reponsible for yourself and be more discerning. Learn from this experience.

Not a victim

Postby Not a victim » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 1:41 pm

i think it must be cutie who has been posting these! she has been spreading rumours about .!

oh move on cutie aka Trina Tan!!

You must have felt used?? i guess you have only yourself to blame..

Silly

SPG

Postby Silly » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 4:28 pm

Oh...SPG...

PhantomX

Postby PhantomX » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 5:22 pm

another_victim wrote:Bafana,

The issue is not casual sex. It is one whereby the use of deceit was involved. What do you call it when Alberto was seeing one girl and sleeping with others? On the top of that, he was blatantly trying to get other girls. It was so plain for everyone here to see.

You have unnecessarily put not only Alberto but also yourself in a bad light. Your parading all the unsavoury details of the affair here may have been done with the intention to inform ingenues but repeated accounts of his dalliances and sexual escapades belie another motive. If your intention is to inform you've not succeeded and if not you have undermined your credibility by repeating yourself ad nauseum. Its you yourself whom you have done a disservice to and to what end I remain puzzled. Your ex-lover does not seem any less diminished as he remains true to form. And i suspect that the audience's sympathy with you as the victim seems to be also diminishing with each tiresome recount of the past. So please stop or you will be stopped :!:

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 5:57 pm

another_victim wrote:Bafana,

Lighten up folks! From where I sit everybody is adept at the usage of deceit. If a girl ever wore an asset enhancing foundation garment (otherwise know as falsies), isn't that also a form of deceit?

Or as I call it, false advertising! It is a means of drawing attention to oneself when otherwise it may not happen. This is usually to gain male attention (and sometimes female attention I suppose :D).

Please use a little common sense when posting and don't take everything to heart.

sms