Singapore Expats

Unable to complete PR formality due to Circuit Breaker measure

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
bison

Unable to complete PR formality due to Circuit Breaker measure

Post by bison » Thu, 23 Apr 2020 8:07 pm

My PR application has been approved by the end of March 2020 and the IPA valids for one month. However, I could not get authorisation to access to ICA building for completion of PR formality due to Circuit Breaker measures which will last until 1 June 2020. By the time when the operation resumes, my IPA will be expired. I was wondering if there is anyone here having the same situation as mine. What action will you take under this kind of unforeseen circumstance?

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Unable to complete PR formality due to Circuit Breaker measure

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 24 Apr 2020 6:07 pm

bison wrote:
Thu, 23 Apr 2020 8:07 pm
My PR application has been approved by the end of March 2020 and the IPA valids for one month. However, I could not get authorisation to access to ICA building for completion of PR formality due to Circuit Breaker measures which will last until 1 June 2020. By the time when the operation resumes, my IPA will be expired. I was wondering if there is anyone here having the same situation as mine. What action will you take under this kind of unforeseen circumstance?
Please email ICA or call their customer support and they should be able to advise you?