Singapore Expats Forum

NZ couple new to Singapore

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
a&s

NZ couple new to Singapore

Postby a&s » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 4:18 pm

Hi there
My husband and I (both 25) moved to Singapore 2 weeks and are missing being able to get together with like minded people for a drink, bbq and a chat. Any suggestions?

Getting together tonight

Postby Getting together tonight » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 4:53 pm

Hi guys,

This may be a bit late, but a few of us new expats are getting together tonight (for the 2nd time only, so everyone really is new!). We're meeting at Harry's, 28 boat quay, at 9.30pm. Give me a ring on 98727627 if you're interested and if you get this msg before tonight (Tue March 15). Hope to see you there.

newgirl
Regular
Regular

Re: NZ couple new to Singapore

Postby newgirl » Tue, 15 Mar 2005 8:18 pm

a&s wrote:Hi there
My husband and I (both 25) moved to Singapore 2 weeks and are missing being able to get together with like minded people for a drink, bbq and a chat. Any suggestions?

Hi and welcome to Singapore- you will have a fab time here!!

I have been here a little over 2 months and have met up with some really nice people. If you are interested, I have organised at St Patricks nite on Thu for a crowd of about 20- if you are interested- send me an email at newgirlinsing@hotmail.com.

Kiwi fan

Re: NZ couple new to Singapore

Postby Kiwi fan » Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:22 am

Just join the open minded nice cool group meeting every Wednesday at the 'WDNC ! :lol: Today at Indochine in Club Street ... just check the other topic in this forum... 8) :D

jk

know what it's like

Postby jk » Sun, 20 Mar 2005 4:30 pm

hi - i've been here a few months also with my husband, both from NZ (kind of) originally but have been in Oz for many years. are you working? are you interested in catching up for a coffee or joining a bookclub?
you can email me if so, on jke@iinet.com.au

A&N

nz couple

Postby A&N » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 9:52 pm

Hi a&s,

My husband and I are also from NZ (Wellington) and have been here for 4.5 years. Contact us on: A&N_Rae if you'd like to meet up for a few beers & bbq etc.

a&s

nz couple

Postby a&s » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 2:32 pm

Hi A&N
Would luv to get together for a drink or bbq (we miss them)! What email address can we contact you on? is it a hotmail one? Wasn't sure :)

Postby Guest » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 6:17 pm

Hi!

I saw your post and would love to know a bit more about yourself! I am 24 f and just moved to Singapore to get married. Am from Europe. Would love to meet some other girls to hang out with!

Cheers J

Write to:
girly_vanilla@yahoo.com

A&N

BBQ etc

Postby A&N » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 9:58 am

Hi a&s - sorry, it's a yahoo email address: an_rae@yahoo.co.nz. I look forward to hearing from you!!

Cheers

A

Derwin

Singing?

Postby Derwin » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 1:50 pm

Feel a lot of fun lovers over here. I do have karoke session on 9 Apr 05. Welcome all to attend. Pls email me if any of you fun lovers are interested. ashura1977@hotmail.com

anthea

Re: nz couple

Postby anthea » Fri, 22 Apr 2005 7:54 pm

Hi

Was wondering if there are any outings planned? My husband is from Denmark and I'm Singaporean of mixed parentage. Would love to meet like-minded couples for some bbq, dinners and good chat. Let us know when the next one is!
Cheers!
Yvonne